More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What else happens?

Oops, she's a prostitue now

On the way to cheerleading practice Heather made a side trip to a convenience store. It was kinda seedy, but it was close to the field so she always stopped in and grabbed an energy bar before practice.

A sleazy looking guy with greasy black hair bumped into her at the door. He looked up and down her body and said, “Damn! You’re so fine, please tell me I can buy a piece of that ass!”

Heather stopped and looked at him blankly. “You can buy a piece of my ass.”

“Seriously?” His jaw almost hit the ground. “Oh wow! I can’t believe it! You’re a prostitute!” This sounded like a command, so Heather took it that way. “I don’t have much money, please say you work real cheap.”

Heather draped her arms around him, playing the part of a whore as best she could. “Oh, I’m so cheap I practically pay you!”

A tent instantly formed in his pants. He lost the ability to speak for a moment, but still had enough presence of mind to put an arm around Heather’s narrow little waist and lead her to his beat up old Camaro.

They took off. The guy looked at her gym bag and asked, “What’s in the bag, gorgeous?”

“Cheerleading uniform.”

His foot slammed down on the gas pedal and they ran a red light. The car nearly doubled the speed limit before skidding to a halt in a seedy motel’s parking lot.

“Wait here!” He jumped out of the car so fast that he forgot to close the door. After only two steps he spun around and ran back to the car. “Go ahead and change into the cheerleader costume, I’ll be right back!”

Heather pulled off her clothes, a tricky task in the front seat of a car. She decided that prostitutes didn’t wear underwear and left off the bra and panties. She finished lacing up her tennis shoes as the john ran back to the car.

“I gotta room, come on!”

The couple found the room quickly and locked the door. The greasy guy sat on the edge of the bed and panted as he admired Heather in her cheerleader outfit.

“Wow, you even got one of the uniforms from that local college. I went to one of their games once. I spent half the night jackin’ and thinkin’ about those cheerleaders.”

Heather laughed. “You admit to that?”

“Why not?” he said, “you’re just a whore. Now get over here and show me those tits.”

Heather tried to walk sexy as she approached the dark haired man, but he quickly grabbed her ass and pulled her the rest of the way. She pulled her shirt up and pushed her perky breasts into his face.

He wagged his face back and forth between them eagerly, then sucked her left nipple into his mouth. His hands mauled her ass roughly as he tongued her breast as hard as he could. Heather moaned lightly from the attention. He switched and sucked on her other nipple, then pulled back and looked up at her.

“What will you do for twenty dollars?”

“Anything.”

Again he went speechless and took a moment to recover. “Anything?”

“Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

“For how long?” he asked.

“As long as you rented the room for, I guess.”

“Holy crap.”

What does he have her do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)