More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bmcalister bmcalister

whats next?

harassed

As Kelly shrugged out of her shorts and took off her top she reveleded her tight little teen body that was barely contained in her red one piece lifeguard suit... she noticed that last years suit was a bit snug in all the right/wrong places... the back of the suit wedged snuggly into her ass and her tits were straining against the top... she was always a bit shy and ashamed of her beautiful, tight, petite frame... and this swim suit was certainly showing her body off in a way she didn't like.... she took a deep breathe and walked out onto the pool deck reminding herself that she needed this job to save up for her books and things her scholarship wouldn't cover this fall....

As Kelly walked the pool deck she could feel stares from the teen boys and worse yet from some of the older dads as she walked across the deck swinging her ass from side to side she heard "damn look at the new girl"... "what a fine piece of ass".... "id give my left nut to fuck that tight teen slut".... she was snapped from her thought process as a hand crudely slapped her perky ass cheek.... in shock she spun around to find the pool manager who gave her instructions for the day.....

what is her first duty of the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)