More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bmcalister bmcalister

what is her first duty of the day?

A startling Discovery

Her first day went off as planned with a lot of harassment and some groping by her colleagues... her tight little lifeguard uniform stuck to her like a second skin and showed off a ton of her tight teen ass and perky tits to everyone who was walking by... as the bottoms rode up on her ass she looked as though she were wearing thong swimsuit and she was constantly self conscious of her body and how it looked... she needed this job even though she was growing uncomfortable with some of her team mates and there ever growing leers and advances towards her...

"hey sweetie come over here.." she heard from her boss an older but imposing man who she felt increasingly uncomfortable around... We noticed that your suit was a little small and has been riding up on your ass and you seem to be uncomfortable.... "yes sir she sighed"

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all... she was happy they had noticed that she was uncomfortable and wanted to make her feel better

"don't worry we have something new for you to wear in the locker room"... discard that old one and try on the new suit....

She was dismayed when she walked into the locker room and saw what was laid out in front of her...

What was her new attire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)