More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bmcalister bmcalister

What was her new attire?

Micro one-piece "slingshot"

On the bench in front of her was a heap of shimmering shiny fabric that at first glance our tiny teen had a hard time understanding.... her boss had left an extremely tight shinny bright red one piece thong swimsuit that had about as much fabric down the front as its did in the back.... they had to be kidding.....

She walked back outside and said "surely you don't expect me to walk around the pool dressed like this"... "don't worry its private party today and we simply want to show you off... put the suit on and in addition to your salary today we will give you a 500.00 bonus".... show me off?? WTF???

How could they expect her to wear such a thing?... was this job worth the hassle? She thought about the photos they already had of her bending with her bikini wedged in her ass and her rock hard nipples poking out of the suit... she also thought of the disappointment her dad would have if she got fired and then she thought about how much she could use the 500.00 and after all it was simply just a swim suit.... right???

does she wear it or refuse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)