More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manperson22 manperson22

what does the treatment require?

handjob

nurse honey explained that because of your condition, she would be sucking your dick and beating you off with her hands a lot for the next few days.

mark was stunned but trusted her medical expertise.

"great! i'll get started now."

nurse honey lubed up a pair of blue latex gloves and stood by the bed as she used her hands to pull the blanket of his hospital bed down and pull aside his hospital gown to reveal his dick. mark was shocked to discover that his dick and balls were swollen to double their usual size and looked slightly blue.

nurse honey said "don't be alarmed! this is just a side effect of your condition, and with my treatment it will get better." she stroked mark's dick with her two gloved hands and kept telling him about his condition. she was very knowledgable and friendly.

She kept pumping his engorged cock with her slippery hands and squeezing his balls.

“So… I was wondering if you wanted to look at my tits while I jerk you off… would you like that?”

“Sure” he said

“I thought so” she smiled and unbuttoned her nurses outfit. She had beautiful round breasts and her pink nipples were hard.

“Will you touch them… please?”

He complied, groping and fondling her big tits as she continued to stroke his cock. She smiled and moaned as he played with her nipples.

He started sucking on her tits and she continued to jerk him off until his cock started to throb

Where does he cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)