More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

halloween

Michael was , he needed a costume for halloween! Yes, he was eighteen, but if he found the perfect costume for tonight's party lauren would sleep with him. Okay, maybe she didn't use those exact words, but she dropped serious hints. She loved a guy who was willing to put effort into a costume, unlike most of her previous boyfriends who went as various jocks they watched on television. She was a strange girl alright, she admitted once that horror movies made her horny.

So far michael has been to every halloween shop and costume store in town. He was down to the last store in town. "Hello my good sir. What can I get you today? A mocha latte? Perhaps a scone?" Michael looked confused at the old man, as if the fact his beard reached his knees wasn't reason enough to make him strange he acted the part. Suddenly the old man cackled. "Ah, my boy, only a jest, a jape, a joke."

"I thought those were supposed to be funny." michael mumbled under his breath, stepping up to the counter. "I need a costume."

"Well, you came to the right place. Here at moiland's we have the costume best suited for you." the elderly man waved grandly to the small shop and it's contents.

"Moiland?"

"Tis me name boy, don't wear it out! Look around and see what catches you. Give me a call and I'll be there."

Michael sighed, tired of this bizarre old man. He skimmed the shelves, finding the same lame costumes he found at other stores. He held a generic jason costume in his hands ready to give up and take his chances.

does he give up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)