More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fieryjen fieryjen

What should she do?

go to the party!

"Sure," Doe finally decided. "I'll go with you. But don't you dare leaving me along there after two minutes so you guys can make out or something!"
"I won't, promise," Megan smiled. "Come on, let's get ready!"

Quite some time later, the two girls were ready to go. Both were wearing skirts, Megan's being red, Doe's black. Megan had combined hers with a tight black top that made her look just slutty enough to make sure her date's attention would stay where it belonged. Doe, who wasn't out to have sex tonight, wore a dark blue frilly top that went perfectly with the skirt, it was tight and showed off her full breasts, but looked more classy than anything else.
"I want your legs," Doe sighed when the girls went out the door. Megan giggled and looked at her. "Why? Yours are nice. Besides, I should be the one complaining... your breasts look perfect in this thing, really!"
Doe's face went lightly red. "Thanks."

They met Alex in front of the building, and Doe didn't feel very comfortable when she saw that Alex looked disappointed that Megan wasn't alone.
"Don't you look like that," Megan laughed. "You'll have me to yourself soon enough!" She seemed to have forgotten what she had promised Doe shortly before, and when she went to plant a huge kiss on his mouth, Doe grimaced, but didn't say anything.
"Do you girls want to go straigh to the party?" Alex then asked. "Or do you want to pay my dorm a visit first? The boys wouldn't mind, and we've got some great stuff up there..."

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)