More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tenshiro_creeper tenshiro_creeper

why did the overseer call for nora

get kicked out of the vault

As nora walked into the overseer's office the overseer didnt seem happy to see her. Nora sat down nervously and the overseer sighed "Nora due to recent complaints about how you've been i am upset to say that im going to have you kicked out of the vault" nora was shocked and jumped to what he said. Nora couldn't believe what she was told "B-But sir i didn't do anything wrong this must have been a mistake" she said as the overseer sighed. he showed the complaint papers " Nora i have been getting complaints about how you leave your work place a mess and how you've been taking stuff from the vault storage without permission" the overseer reported and nora looked at the complaints.

Nora sighed as she knew who this could've been "Sir this wasnt me someone is trying to get me kicked out by doing bad stuff in my name" she said and the overseer scoffed and shook his head. He pointed to the door "Blaming people wont help your situation. Your departure will take effect immediately" he said and nora sighed as she stood up "Ok sir " she said and walked to the door "Goodbye nora and i hope you survive out there" the overseer said as nora went to her room and grabbed her stuff. Nora sighed with greif but tried to see who was the person that tried to blame her.

dose nora find the person that blamed her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)