More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

gas station

The world had just changed, for a little over a week ago now every girl had become free use. It was amazing and of course I had fun myself a few times and even had one even at home that i had been working open regularly. I worked at a truck stop and the truckers had started to be bored of their first victims. I had noticed a few of the truckers had already dumped a couple really cute ones by our dumpster over my night shift

"Damn they did a number on you two, you look great girls" you tell them. The petite blonde with a young-looking face was the first you found was looking completely wrecked in every hole if it had been the old world. They had stretched her breast between two boards with large c clamps pushing them together. her breast distend out and bright blue. She had been left still full with a baseball bat up her urethra even. her ass prolapsed and still wide from whatever they had decided to take out of her before dumping her. Her cunt had been used as a trash can and had garbage still stuff in making her stomach swollen with odd shapes.

The second is a little Latina, she had been brutally fuck with multiple 6x6 posts ends in her ass. they had built a frame to hold her cunt open and had it gaped over a foot and a half. Her perfect little uterus was still stuff with four two-by-fours that were attached to the frame at different angles to make a pyramid shape. her eyes were rolled back and had an extra-large ring gag in her mouth, cum still dripping out her nose.

"hey I figure since your here i have a job for you girls" you tell them. Never responds but you figure they can be put to good work after cleaning them up. After emptying the mountain trash out of her holes, having to fist deep into the little blonde's cunt to clean out the trash and bootles. she responds with grunts as you played with the baseball bat lodge inside her bladder as you do till you rip it out. All three whole gaping open.

let's test those fat lips and that throat of yours" you tell the nonresponsive latina. The Latina wakes up as your forcing the frame out of her and your face fucking her. you pound her thraot as you have fun with her ruined cunt. knowing it will close up soon so you and you can fist her out, even more wuth out damaging her, you take your time playing with her stretched out cunt and uterus. double fisting and gaping even more before you cum deep in her throat. Course after cleaning them both out you hose them out with the fire hose causing them to be even more stretched as it inflates their stomach, her bellies is loose from the internal pounding afterward.

After they wake up a bit and their holes are again tight you drag them to the bathroom after and tell them"From now on your to clean this bathroom out with your tongues daily. You're to encourage the men to use you as their toilet when they come in. i want you to beg for them to use you as their urinal". The truckers always blew up the toilets and destroyed them so I had this great idea. i also wrote ass cleaner on their forehead to get the point across. Since they have to follow any instruction I give i know most will love them as they sucked their cocks and then their assholes clean

`

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)