More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

`

Next shift

The next night there are two more. you start in cleaning out the first from that night, this really hot blonde that had been left by the dumpster with a spare tire in her ass and a larger jack fully extended keeping her cunt wide. she had a bunch of greasy rags stuffed up her. she had been left with her perky c cup stuffed full of screwdrivers and wrenches.

"damn they were brutal with this little cunt must have been at an auto shop or something," you say out loud at you yank the tools out. you had a lot of fun inflating her stretched-out breast with the water hose before you let shove beer bottles in each and left them there. keeping her tits standing up straight from her chest from the tightness as they tighten back up and formed around the bottles. her cunt was easy to clean out but her ass was closed over the tire and stuck in hard. you end up tie her down to a post outside and tieing another to the tire you use your truck to pull it out and can hear it pop as you do. she is passed out after that and you start in on the second girl.

"wow look at you sweetie, that ass is gonna need a while to close up" you tell her. as her ass is prolapsed out into a 12 unch rosebud and cunt gaping open. she is passed out after that and you piss in her open pussy.

The next girl had been dropped off as you were leaving. she was a light skin petite black girl. it looked like she was thin and had a thick booty. she had amazing full dick-sucking lips and her small dark nipples had been put into c-clamps pulling her dd breast downward. She has been impaled up her ass on a fifty-gallon drum that was outback. Her poor cunt lips she has heavy duty clamps pulling her lips down and you see into her cunt easily. she has a glazed and broken look on her face that doesn't change till you drag her up off it and her anal walls pull out as you do.

she gurgles and coughs to say" thank you for taking it out"

"Don't thank me yet" you tell her since her prolapsed ass is making you hard and you decided you needed to fuck her hot little face. her stomach loosened looking from the stretching and you know it will be a long while before either would be usable.. She cries as you twist her full breast and throat fuck her. ramming her skull down on you giant cock.

"damn thats a great throat" you say as you dump your load into her eyes and face. plunging back in and finishing in her throat

"Damn, think i am not done with you, youre gonna be a lot of fun at home darling" you tell her as her head rolls around. you had decided to bring this one back for more games at home her full ass and perky breast will be great to more since your getting off and don't want to hang around work

You had the hot blonde become the new company stool. the old one being donated to keeping her ass permanently stretched You sit on her face at the counter as you help customers. She has instructions to rim anyone that does out and tongue fuck their asshole clean constantly. cashier duty suddenly became popular and your boss gave you a raise and permission to implement any similar ideas after how clean the bathrooms are and satisfied the employees are

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)