More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadow7622 Shadow7622

What kind of furry girl did you make?

fox girl

Starting from the top you see two triangle shaped ears covered with dark crimson fur poking out of her light crimson hair, next is her heart shaped face. Her eyes are red with slit pupils just like foxes, on her cheeks were two lines that looked like whiskers.

She had fur covering most of her athletic body like a one piece swim suit that showed a lot of her 34 dd breast. You watch as Doe brings her hands to your face and cups your cheeks were you feel her sharp nails('more like claws.' you think to yourself) scratch your skin lightly as she looks in to your eyes as if looking for something?

As she gos to say something you can see that her top canines are longer then normal, "your my master right?" Doe ask. "Yes...?" You answered wondering what why she ask you that. "Then are you the alpha of the pack that I can smell?" Well you know that her nose is as strong as a foxes.

You don't know what to say to her, you are the director of this researchers so does that make you the alpha of the 'pack' as she put it? After thinking about it you make up your mind and tell her that you are the alpha of this pack.

what will Doe do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)