More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

pov

female2

I nervously knocked on the door of the house, the address Aaron had given me. I was here to confront John, the bully who had been making Aaron's life a misery.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard footsteps approach from the other side. I was wearing my favourite tennis skirt, the one that was short enough to show off my tanned thighs, and I had taken extra care with my make-up, feeling that I needed to look my best for this encounter.

The door opened and there he was. Brad. He was tall and muscular, with dark hair and piercing eyes that seemed to look right into my soul. My knees were shaking and my heart beat faster as I looked into his eyes.

"Sarah," he said, his voice low and seductive. "What can I do for you?"

I swallowed hard, trying to find the courage to speak. I had rehearsed this conversation in my head many times, but now I couldn't remember a single word. All I could think of was how sexy John looked, standing there in the doorway.

He seemed to sense my hesitation and stepped aside, gesturing for me to come in. I nervously stepped inside, my heart pounding as I followed him into the living room.

He gestured for me to sit on the couch and I did, feeling suddenly very small and as he towered over me. He sat down next to me, his leg brushing against mine.

"So," he said, his voice low and husky. "What did you come here for?"

Finally, my voice returned. "I'm here because of Aaron," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "He told me you're bullying him. I wanted to talk to you about it."

He leaned in closer, his eyes never leaving mine. I could feel the heat radiating from his body, and my heart was beating so fast I thought it might burst.

"Is that so?" he said, his voice soft and seductive. His gaze was like a physical caress, and I felt my body responding to John’s presence.

Before I knew it, I was leaning in towards him. His lips met mine and I felt my entire body come alive. His kiss was gentle and passionate, and his hands moved over my body, exploring every inch of me.

He pulled away, leaving me breathless and wanting more. His eyes were dark with desire and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

John stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to the dining room table. He bent me over it, pushing my skirt up and exposing my bare skin to his gaze. His hands caressed my body as he looked me over, and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment and pleasure.

John stepped back, and I felt a thrill of anticipation as I waited for his next move. He took his belt off and started to spank me, each slap of the leather sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I couldn't help but cry out in delight, my voice echoing through the room.

John’s spanking became more and more intense, and soon I was screaming out in pleasure. He called my name, telling me to call Aaron a pussy and him while he spanked me. I was too aroused to be embarrassed, and I eagerly complied.

John then bent me over the table and fucked me ruthlessly.

When he was done, he stepped back and called Aaron. He made Aaron listen to my moans and screams as he pounded into me, my tight little pussy quivering with pleasure.

Finally, it was over. I lay there, panting and shaking, as John held me close. I had never felt so alive and desired. I knew that our encounter had changed me, and I would never be the same.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)