More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

pov

female

Brad looked at me with a hunger in his eyes as he stepped into the parade square. I knew I was in trouble. I had come to visit my husband, the commanding officer of the camp, wearing a cute blouse and a tennis skirt. I could feel my cheeks flushing as Brad's gaze lingered over my body.

Brad stepped closer to me and I could feel his hot breath on my ear. He whispered in a deep voice, “You look so sexy. I want to fuck you.”

My heart was racing as he slowly began to unbutton my blouse. His touch was making me weak in the knees. I felt like I was in a trance, unable to move. I wanted him to keep going.

Brad pulled me closer and kissed my neck, sending electric shocks through my body. He moved his hands down my body, caressing my curves and making me moan in pleasure. I wanted more.

Brad started to unzip my tennis skirt and then he bent me over. I gasped as he pulled down my panties and entered me from behind. He fucked me hard, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. His hands moved over my body, making me shiver with anticipation.

The men of the camp were cheering Brad on as he devoured me. I could feel my orgasm building as Brad pounded me mercilessly. I let out a scream as I felt my orgasm wash over me, my juices flowing all over the floor. I was so embarrassed and I quickly put my hands over my face to hide it.

Brad then ripped my white tennis skirt off of me, leaving me completely exposed. I quickly ran back to my husband's car, covering my now exposed pussy with my hands. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Brad hung my pink lacy thong on the flag pole as a sign of his dominance. He had conquered me and taken me as his own. I was in shock, my mind racing with all of the new sensations I had just experienced. I had never felt anything like this before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)