More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Are you male or female?

female bodybuilder

You take a moment to admire your admire your own Body. You Always liked it. It is a body a greek goddess would kill for. You are very tall with your 2,03 Meters. Your stunning sixpack makes even athletes jealous and even your arms and legs are full of muscles. Your lightly tanned skin is flawless with the exception of a few minor scars. Your breasts reach the e-cup size and are pleasing tight. Your ass is tight too and like the rest of your Body it is quite muscular. Despite all your muscles you are still slender and supple, which draws the attention of many boys around you. You are in every way a true goddess. And you do a lot for it. You spend at least one hour with training in your apartment. And you train every schoolday in the gym. especially selfdefence. You are a master in martial arts. You have the balck belt in both Aikido and Ninjutsu. You also are the winner of the states Aikido youth championship. That was last year. Now you are to old for the youth championship.

However, you are not even the strongest girl in your area, you are also the most brutal one. You grow up in an orphanage together with at least 50 other children, who all lost their parents or were abandoned by them. In elementery school you were bullyed a lot. But then in middle School you grow faster then your bullies and finally pay them back. Every boy who beated and insulted you soon was down at the floor clutching his balls and every girl who had dared to humilitate you spended a lot of time in her locker. In highschool and college it was no surprise that you were the biggest bully. You beated up your fellow clasmates and humiliated them. You the smart kids to do your homework, money from the rich kids and the arrogant bitches from the cheerleading sqaud were one day found at the schoolyard tied up to the flag pole or on the table tennis plates.

To your own surprise you never got serious truoble. They were all scared of you or stunned by your beauty. You were asked out on dates more often then the rest of the girls. Even a few of the jocks wanted to date you. Sadly all of them already had a girlfriend or cheated on you. So you paid them back like your former bullies. But in the end you stopped dating when you found the perfect solution. You catched yourself a . Someoneyou can keep like a pet. Who does the shitty work you are to lazy for has no other choice then staying loyal to you.

Which grender is your ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)