More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Which grender is your ?

male

Your John still sleeps in his cage next to your bed. You take a moment to admire his skinny body. You like his short brown hair, the thin face and his . And his slender arms and legs makes him look so weak and helpless just like you love it. Since more then a year now you keep him in this cage which is just big egough for him to sleep and stand on all fours. Since you captured him he hasn't worn a single shred of clothing. The only thing you allow him to wear is his metal chastity cage which prevents him from pleasuring himself without your permission.

"Wake up, bitch!" you say and hit the cage hard once to wake up your .

John grumbles but imediately gets up. Grumbeling is Ok but not following your orders would cause him harsh punisment. His back is still full of red stripes from the last wipping. He deserved this because he did a poor job in shaving himself. You forbid any hair exept on his head but he just forgot a few around his butt. As you unlock the cage he crawls out and immediatly kisses your feet. You trained him to do so every moring as a sign of respect for his Mistress.

"Good morning, mistress," says John and Looks up to you, "may I prepare your breakfast now? Do you have a special wish?"

"Just move your lazy ass," you say condescending and playfully nudge him in the side with your foot, "I will let you know if I am unpleased."

"Yes Mistress," he answers obidient and stands up.

His locked up cock danced between his legs with evers step. Yesterday you edged him just for fun and then locked him up again with no relive. He was horney all night. It must be a real . But he knows that you will punish him if he dares to pleasure himself. Even if it is useless because of the chastity cage.

It must be around a year now since you him into his new live at your feet. And to be honest, he is a great . He was submissive from the beginning and folows every command no matter how bad you treat him. And to please his Mistress he is ready to take any suffering that crosses your mind. Of course he offers a bit resistence sometimes. It would be boring if he would not. But all in all you are very happy with your . You will never forget the day you enslaved him.

How does you two got in this situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)