More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

What's next?

fate Stay Night

Shinji Matou laugh like a crazy person in a candy store...He had just hit the mother load now he was going to take this book and ride it to the bank... Hell he was about to be come a GOD!

Old Rule: Shinji Matou has all Magecraft skills....

Shinji smiles his mind is full of new powers and skills "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Shinji wrote.

Old Rule: The Matou Clan has over 20,000 Circuits and 10,000 OD inside each one....

Shinji laugh as he just made all the Matou unstoppable....

Old Rule: Shinji can anyone he wants and never get into trouble

Old Rule: Shinji penis has over 1 million OD inside and can pissed mana out when ev he want.

Old Rule: Shinji special attack is called Unlimited Works; Any woman called inside are trap; they will be forever and will stay there until she dies. The woman inside will be knockup and there kids will be born to take the parent place.

Shinji was spiting out slime form his crazy laugh. All the women look at him got scared. The female at the front got tried and walk over to Shinji, "Sir can you leave please." Shinji jump onto the table and pull out his penis which was small... "NO I got this to say!"

"I have thick Penis

Unknown to gay and like by Trans

I have masturbate until dawn

My hands holds on to many Breasts

Unknown to law and unknown to Chaos

As I love to , So I pray

Unlimited Works!

The Women in the coffee shop eyes widen as they screech in horror

Latter

Shinji matou smile as the snow fell, "well time to take bath...and get ready..." He grab the purple and green soap. He look at the mirror, and notice his manly face. "Some day I will have a breaded. OHI I know" click his fingers and now he has one.

"Now to get my Servent!" laugh as he could hear the women begging to let be out

Servent

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)