More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

events from the first day

Tom couldn't believe the video he just watched of these cheerleaders popping basketballs out of themselves on the news. he checked around online and see's it's starting to happen all over.

Women were being used as fuck toys and being stretched out to amuse men's new appetites for it everywhere around the world. he headed out since he was hungry. there was a burger joint that had some cute waitresses and he had always wanted to fuck them. walking in he see's no one has heard the news here yet. he is excited to be the first to break the girls in.

the first girl you see at the counter is Brittany she is fresh out of highschool 18yrs blonde and that's on the slender side. Alondra is also there, she is a hot Spanish girl with dd tit and a bubble butt. you have always check them out and can't wait to teach them their new place in the world. You order at the counter and wait for them to bring it over

Anything else tom" Britney asks

"Yeah, you can suck my cock while i eat," you say. hoping that it works and she doesn't freak out. She starts crawling under the table.

"What the hell am i doing she says as she does"

"Shut up and bury my cock in your throat" you tell the little slut. she complies and starts gagging on it as you enjoy your meal.

Jim the cook comes out and starts asking " dude how the hell did that stuck-up bitch say yes to this. You show him the video on your phone and her decides to go start in on Alondra's ass since he has wanted to fuck it since she started.

he walks out back and says " Hey Alondra help me with something in the cooler"

"Alright, cunt put your hands upon the rack" jim tells Alondra. you grab plastic wrap and tie them in place.

"What the hell Jim i don't understand what happening?" she says

"bitch you have but to do as your asked. i want to hear you scream though as i fuck that ass though so don't hold back" Jim tells her. he rips her yoga pants and starts trying to it up her dry ass to her horror. as you do you grab her large breast and pull them every which way. watching her perky dd get stretched is enough to make you cum in her ass. you grab a 40oz beer bottle and start fucking her ass with it as you start fisting her cunt

meanwhile, from the dining room, you can hear her through the cooler walls. some other guys are eating and when they had heard you explain to Jim were already watching little Britney herself down on your cock.

"Hey can we have a piece of that when you're done?" one ask

"sure i just need to break that ass in first," you say as you pull out of her throat. you lift her onto a table and say " here take her throat while i open this ass up. you pull her shorts down and without any lube start to your cock up her tight ass. you pound her and start fingering her ass while you fuck it. you cum and pull out and shove your beer bottle up her ass. Still hard you fuck her cunt as you slam the bottle in and out of her.

After jim drags alondra out you all take your time taking turns with them both. you tell them " hey let's see if those announcements were true. lets see just how much can fit in these cunts."

you take Britney and start by punching your fist into her already slightly gaping cunt. she struggles as you push your second up her. "Hey, i feel her uterus think i can fist that to?" They all chant fust it! You start with a finger and more till you see your fist in her stomach below her ribs. you roughly jam in and out of it even though she already passed out. she has cum and spit covering her face and her eyes are rolled back. you stuff all the condiment bottles from the table and them up her cunt into her womb stretching her stomach so it distends from the different shaped bottles. her ass is still empty so you grab a large tube of ground beef that is 6 inchs wide y 3 feet long from the kitchen and shove it up her ass.

She wakes as you do and asks " please are you done?"

"think i need some takeout Britney and your it cunt" you bring her home knowing that your going to have some real fun in this new world

Hope you all are enjoying the stories so far. appreciate the input from those i have spoken with and hope to see you guys adding some of your own chapters to my story.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)