More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Hope you all are enjoying the stories so far. appreciate the input from those i have spoken with and hope to see you guys adding some of your own chapters to my story.

britney to go

"come here slut and jump in the truck. i want you to take the bottle jack and fuck your ass with it while i drive home" you tell poor Britney. you laugh as she sits on it and starts trying to the 5 inch wide jack up her ass that had already started tightening again. Seeing speed bump you speed up a bit to help her out. she screamed as she was impaled to the base of it.

" There you go cunt now I want you to slide up to the tip of it and then let your self go and fall back down on it for the rest of the ride" garbing the bar for the jack you start raising the piston of the jack so she has to go higher and slam more into her ass each time. the sloppy farting sounds of her ass are loud and make your cock hard again so you grab her head and start facefucking her as you drive.

As you pull up to your house you say " damn Britney your throat is so deep let's see you deep throat that shifter next" it has an extra-large ball on it and has a 2 foot shat to the floor. you drag her face off your cock and let her start deep throating here herself with it. you can see the ball travel down her throat bulging it out. you keep the jack-up her ass you start fucking her cunt pounding her till your cock pops into her womb. you cum deep inside womb filling it with your sperm.

"come on in bitch i have just the place for you"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)