More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bu5ty bu5ty

I feel my cock throb at the idea and I

enter their bedroom.

I head straight to the chest of draws. It's about waist high and a good 5 foot across with 8 draws. I place my hand on the first handle and take a deep breath. I'm about to cross a line, I feel my heart pounding, it's as if time is standing still. I tighten my grip on the handle, my cock throbs, what am I about to see. I take a deep breath, make sure I can't hear anyone coming up the stairs and I slide the draw open.

It's bloody socks.

I close the draw with a bit of a bang and move my hand to the next handle. Again I pause, I listen and I slide the draw open. Ooooh god ... it's the bra draw. I stop with the draw open and just stare that the array of colours and fabrics infront of me. They appear to be stacked upright in a row, as you would put DVDs spine up. I swallow, my cock throbs and my hand moves from the handle to the fabric of one of the bras. It's tightly packed in there with the others, so I ease it out. Wow there's a lot of bra here, infact it's possitively huge. I finally have it out and in my hands. I feel the fabric, the underwire the clasps, wow there are 9 hooks (Michelle's have like 4 hooks) and then I feel the label. I'm not even sure my eyes can focus on this as I flip it round between my fingers to look at it.

36HH

What ... what's that even ... I didn't even know ... oh god ... wow. I quickly close my eyes and imagine the size of what they must be. I start to open up the bra in my hands to get a good look at it, when I hear ..

What do I hear ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)