More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bigbrafitter bigbrafitter

What do I hear ?

Footsteps in the doorway behind me

In a panic I try to stuff the bra back into the drawer, but the cups are just so large, over eight inches in diameter, and the drawer so tightly packed that I awkwardly cram the bra in and nearly trap my fingers in the drawer as I try to close it without being noticed.

I turn round and see that it's Emily standing in the door. I feel my face flush and I'm suddenly aware that my cock is still hard from spying on Emily's huge bra collection just a moment ago.

There's no denying what gives Emily her physical presence:

Her tits

Without realizing it I'm subconciously licking my lips as I look at Emily's full, firm, fabulous breasts bulging inside her tight red t-shirt. The fact that she is so huge and yet so slim framed is mindblowing. The thought crosses my mind that I now know Emily's bra size.

36HH

I've been a big boob man for my adult life, I can't think of a girlfriend from college onwards who wasn't notably busty, but Emily had the kind of rack that put her on a par with the models I would have masturbated to in magazines and websites over the years. Tits like those, and 'tits' is the only word that fits, were one in a million, more like one in ten million.

"were you looking for the bathroom Brad?"

She puts her hands on her hips, which only accentuates her slim waist and raises an eyebrow.

"Er.... I.... yes, I was" I splutter, unconvincingly.

She strides over towards me, those magnificence globes jiggling. Standing next to me, she reaches over, pulls the drawer open to tuck the thick bra strap that was hanging out back into the drawer. As she pushes the drawer closed, I feel one of her breasts slowly rub against my elbow. Emily looks at me and smiles, knowingly.

Emily calls Brad out on looking in her bra drawer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)