More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

Which spell does he try first?

duts gnuh

Everything went dark for a second after Sherman uttered the words. He awoke to see Kimberly looking much the same as before. She was holding a camera now, however and he outfit had changed to a tight fitting top and black skirt.

His dick got hard in his pants. He looked down to see if it was obvious and noticed that his skin had turned black. He could also feel his massive cock inside of his basketball shorts.

Kimberly started taking a few photos of him.

"Now show us the dick that made you famous"

Sherman pulled down the shorts and a massive dong, bobbed into view. Kimberly gasped slightly, Sherman grabbed the base and shook it slightly.

She put down the camera and got down on her knees. "I take the best photos when I truly get to know my subjects. I need to feel you in my throat and deep in my pussy to appreciate you as a man. Only then will I be able to capture your essence.

She throated the cock expertly for a while, gagging only for effect.

She then guided Sherman into a sitting position and mounted his big black cock.

She rode him like she was trying to get somewhere in a hurry. Her tight pussy grabbed his shaft tightly, her warm, wet hole engulfing all of him.

He grabbed her and fucked her quickly, and then slowly, savouring each inch he plunged into her. He got balls deep before looking her in the eye and lifting one of her breasts by the nipple, only for it to fall and slowly bob back and forth. She began to cum violently. He waited until she was finished, before withdrawing his stiff dick and spraying her face with cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)