More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by try2lc try2lc

How does Lauren handle bullies? punish them by carrying the around or drop them in swimming pool

drop them in swimming pool

"what is a sweet thing like you doing with these losers?", said Rick arrogantly. I could see that Lauren was mad, her face was beet red. "Go away from here now", she said in a loud voice. Rick laughed, "and miss all the fun noway". He glowered at Ben, "I don't see my water in here pipsqueak, better get...", rest of his words were lost as Lauren had just walked up to him and lifted him on her lovely shoulder, just like she had lifted me earlier. "Here let me give you some water", she said as she walked up to the edge of the swimming pool in the backyard and threw him into the water.

Scott and Charlie laughed loudly as Rick got up and sputterred water, coughing. "You will pay for this bitch", he said as he made his way around. I walked over and joined Lauren, thinking that I better help out Lauren in case they teamed up on her.

Rick came out and tried to punch Lauren in the face, but Lauren grabbed his arms ducked under him and pulled him across her shoulders. She walked a couple steps toward the swimming pool to get away from me and started spinning Rick fast. She spinned him 8-10 times and then with a shrug of her lovely shoulders sent him into the swimming pool again.

Scott and Charlie weren't laughing now. They both came toward her. She looked at them confidently and said, "so who is next boys?"

Who is next Scott, charlie, or both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)