More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by try2lc try2lc

Who is next Scott, charlie, or both?

both

Scott and Charlie weren't laughing now. They both came toward her. She looked at them confidently and said, "so who is next boys?"

I saw that Rick was still trying to stand up in the pool and would not bother for a while. So, I decided to fight Scott or Charlie if they teamed up. They did team up walking toward Lauren wearily. I could see that they were now a little afraid of her. She proved me right by suddenly feining toward Charlie who stepped back couple steps.

Lauren had done that on purpose, she lunged at Scott and grabbed him in a bear hug. Both of Scoot's arms and his body were enveloped by Lauren's beautiful arms. However, Scott was in no condition to enjoy the hug as air was sucked from his lungs. Lauren bent her knees and lifted Scott in the air crushing him even further. Poor Scott struggled with all his might, but no luck. I was so engrossed watching Lauren that I did not notice Charlie snicking up on her till late. He was only two steps away and was going whack Lauren in the back of the head. I had . I could not stop Charlie as I was too far. So, I lunged between them. Charlie's fist landed on my face splitting my lips and knocking me to the side.

Lauren heard the sound and she turned around swinging Scott over with her. Scott's legs smacked into Charlie and Charlie fell. Lauren let go of Scott and he landed on top of Charlie. Lauren looked at and saw the blood from my lip. I told her that I was ok. She turned and grabbed Charlie's leg. Charlie was trying to get up and shove Scott's body over. Lauren simply pulled his leg till he went down again.

Then, she grabbed both of Charlie's legs andwith apprearent ease tossed his body like a rag doll over Scott's body. Both boys moaned in pain. Rick had gotten out of the swimming pool and tried to punch Lauren. However, he was too slow for Lauren who ducked, put her shoulder in his stomach and stood up lifting him over her shoulder.

I saw that all this time Ben was simply enjoying the show. He must have seen his cousin take apart bigger guys before. Lauren calmly walked over to the swimming pool and once again dropped Rick into the water. When she turned around Charlie and scott both were getting to their feet. She walked over to Charlie, put one arm around his knees and one arm around his back and scooped him up in a cradle. Walking two steps back she casually tossed Charlie a foot in the air and into the swimming pool. Charlie landed on Rick and they both went in the water in a jumble of arms and legs.

Scott got up and tried to run away from the beautiful girl who was teaching them a lesson. But, he didn't get far. Lauren was too fast for him and caught him in a few steps. She put her arms around him in a reverse bear hug and crushed him like a cheap toothpaste. In a few seconds, Scott's struggles subsided as he lost all air. Lauren released her hold and scooped up semi-conscious boy in a cradle. She walked over to the pool and said, "Down you go with your bully friends, little boy". She tossed him in the water as well. Rick and charlie were trying to get out from the water, but Scott's body landed on them and all of them went down.

"Now if any of you tries to get away from the pool, I will beat them up and put you back in the pool. So, if you know what is good for you you will stay in the pool", she said sternly. She walked over to me and checked my lip.

"I am ok Lauren, honestly". She smiled and gave me a loving hug. She walked over to Ben, easily scopped him up in her strong arms and walked over to me.

"Ok guys your bullying days are over. Now if I ever see you bullying anyone, I will personally beat you up in front of entire school", she angrily told the three bullies who were cowering in the swimming pool, looking really scared.

"Now go away from here", she said. All three bigger boys scrambled out of the swimming pool, stealing fearful glances at the smaller girl, clearly afraid that she would come after them.

Now Lauren plays with Jeremy and Ben..pick you continuation...in the pool or in the basement

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)