More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wetitall wetitall

What will she suggest?

diaper

"How could you possibly have a solution" John asked Jane. "I mean, we don't even have anything I could secretly pee in, and even if we would, I woke you up now. So really, all I can do now is just man up and freeze my but of in this slightly frightening quiet darkness". There, he admitted to his sister he, the seemingly fearless man, was just too scare to go out in the dark to pee.

"I told you I might know a solution" his sister said, fearing herself what he might think of her after what she suggested next. "you said I had it easy, that you were jealous of me, well... If you think it's such a pleasure to pee in a diaper, then why don't you just use one?". John thought about his sister's suggestion for a bit, and wondered what it would feel like. Just when his wondering and thinking came to a conclusion, he came to a sad realization though. So he told his sister "yes, that would be easy, but you're currently wearing the last of your diapers." not fully realizing that he just admitted he'd gladly of used a diaper for his release.

Jane didn't give up this easily though, she couldn't control her hidden fetish anymore, and told him straight out "no, John, that is true. But if there's no other diaper, you have to pee like crazy, you don't dare go outside, and there is nothing else in the tent you could use... then it's the only option. You will just have to put your penis in my diaper and let it go. I'm wet already anyways, and will most likely pee again this night, so it don't matter". Wait, what? Did his sister just suggest what he thought she did? And did she mention his penis? Damn, he would have never thought about such thing, but to his big shame he really liked this idea and it even made him horny. How was he going to not sound too enthusiastic and at the same time say yes without getting too hard to pee? "Okay sister, I guess there is no other way, so let's just get this over with." he said. "how do we do this?".

Jane couldn't hide her excitement and immediately jumped to action. She sat herself on her knees with her back towards her brother, and said a bit too happily "just put it in the back of my diaper and let it go!". John didn't lose any time before she's change her mind, sat behind her, and tried to put his dick in the back of his sisters diaper. But all of this had made him a bit too excited and too hard. His sister wondered what took him so long and felt him poke a bit too much in her back and looked around to see his rock hard dick. Now, that wasn't going to work, to her disappointment. What to do about this? "That won't work brother, close your eyes, I'll take care of that." She wanted this to work so badly, that she just wanted to get rid of his erection as soon as possible. She went down, put his dick in her mouth, her hands on his ass, and sucked him off like her life depended on it. John couldn't believe what was happening, obviously couldn't keep his eyes closed, and the sight he got combined with the thought of what she wanted him too do was too much. Within second he exploded in her mouth, filling it with more cum then he ever produced. Jane just swallowed it all, not wanting to make a mess out of the tent, and immediately felt he wouldn't be able to hold back his pee much longer either.

Jane sat back on her knees, John positioned himself behind her, pulled back the back of her diaper, put his dick in, and couldn't even hold back anymore if he wanted too! He planned on a slow release not too sure this would even work without making a big mess and a leaking diaper, but he couldn't, his pee just gushed out straight into his sister's diaper. Jane felt her diaper getting warm and wet in the back, rapidly spreading to the front. Feeling his nice warm pee puddle in the bottom of her diaper before her diaper started absorbing his pee, and by doing so spreading it even further into the diaper all the way up her pussy. This amazing warm feeling making her wonder why she didn't just pee her diapers on purpose all the time, but realizing that the fact it was someone else's pee doing this to her probably added to the feeling, especially her own brother's!

How does he feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)