More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lily315 lily315

She said we were almost finished when?

diaper babystuff

Nicole told me to take a pill she handed me, and I did. she then warned me that it would make me lose control of my bowels and bladder. "What?!" I said, she then pulled out bag with little ducks on it. It was a diaper bag she told me to follow her I followed her to her old room in the apt we used to share. When I entered I was stunned to find it transformed into a baby girls bedroom. Crib, changing table, barbies, pink everywhere. She grabbed me firmly by the wrist, still holding on she removed my robe. Then led me to the changing table. Whatever pill she gave me mustve been working because my stomach started hurting soo bad I wanted to cry and I was. She shushed me and a pacifier in my mouth. She lifted my legs up and slid a diaper on my bottom. She powdered and fastened it around my waist. She sat me up and I began to ask what was going on when she shushed me and said "shhh, baby girls don't talk sweety" and I complied. She went to a drawer and pulled out a pink romper. And had me step into it. It had buttons on the bottom for easy changing. She then led me to a rocking chair and said it was time for lunch. She lifted up her tshirt and exposed her breast I couldn't believe this was happening. She always talked about not wanting kids. Maybe this is how she compensates. And how is she lactating? I didn't bother with the details, I just latched on and felt some warm liquid hit my tongue and it tasted delicious. We rocked until she was just about empty. She led me to the crib and put me in it. "Its nap time sweety, ill see you in a couple hours." I nodded and fell asleep.

i wake up and?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)