More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by boywearspanties boywearspanties

Continue

continue

There you are, sitting on the couch with your pants around your ankles while you watch some hot blonde deep throating a huge cock. As you turned to look at Bob’s own beautiful organ being massaged in his hand, he once again brings up the question of “what do you wanna do? do you have any ideas?”

"Why do you always ask that?" you say "I never have ideas, why don't you come up with an idea if you want to do something so badly?"

"Well" he says, finally coming out of his shell "I do kind of have an idea for a game to play, but it would take a little longer than the kind of thing we normally do"

"What do you mean?" you ask, becoming curious

"Well, i was thinking about this the other day... what if we started doing something that would last for a long time, say a month, where every time there is a challenge and a prize, and the loser picks the next challenge. Like, today, i could say that the prize is a handjob, and the challenge is whoever can jerk off and cum first"

"uuuumm....." you begin, somewhat thrown off by this sudden proposition

"the only catch is, we have to swear to continue until the end of the month, otherwise it won't be concluded"

do you take up the game?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)