More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guest95 guest95

create or pick character you want to follow?

continue miles' story (canon)

"so What will happen now?! are me and the other six of the crew just prisoners of your pirate starship?" miles asked rila nervously about what is happening.

rila giggled at the question miles blurted out

"oh yes and no, you see our crew can get bored and lonely but to be honest my dear... after i saw you left the bridge of the amsterdam on-screen, i felt concerned for you so my captain felt it be best to bring you onboard our ship, along with six other human men and captain ula'aria felt it be a great oppertunity to keep you and the other six as our personal love servants." rila continued to explain as miles stood there in shock.

Miles: wait... what?

"you see the members of the crew on this ship all are female and as said by ula'aria, she, zari and myself decided that we will take you as our love servant. but i personally want you to be my mate." rila finished as she started to turn her face towards miles and giving him a seductive smirk on her face.

"since we haven't introduce ourselves in person, i would like to introduce myself properly in my own way" rila said as she approaches him in a seductive manner and smiled at him while slowly batting her eyelashes at him. miles' back was now against the wall and is now cornered by rila as she placed both her hands on his cheeks and pressing her body against his.

"hello...miles... my name is rila im a friend of ula's, its just so joyful that you are going to be staying with us for a long time... i'm sure you'll love what plans we have for you."rila said while whispering in miles' ear.

miles started to get flustered as he began blushing at the thought "im... uh... very flattered to meet you... ms rila. my name is... miles."miles said to her. deep in the back of his mind miles was quite surprised by her methods, he had no idea that she was so interested in him.

"you know what, you're much cuter in person." rila said as she whispered into his ear. this made miles shudder "um... thank you rila, but are we supposed to be heading to your quarters already, after all you are escorting me?" miles asked nervously, but rila pulls his face close to hers as she chuckled to herself. "there's no need to feel nervous about this, i don't bite..." rila said softly.

miles felt his heart pounding in his chest, as he felt himself placing both his hands on her hips as if they have a mind of their own. rila smiled that this sudden move he made and continued to charm him "as much as i want to escort you to my quarters, but i feel the urge to please you right here and now." rila said as miles felt his mouth watered and nearly made miles want to swallow.

"um... how do you... plan to do that?" miles asked her nervously awaiting her response.

"this..." rila said softly in a seductive whisper as she gently pulls his face to hers much further, until she started kissing him on the lips.

miles felt like his heart had burst out of his chest as rila continued on kissing him, only it became much more passionately, this was a french kiss. while she was still kissing him, miles held her in his arms in a deep embrace and rila rapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

miles was so confused, is this love or is this the pheromones rila is emitting to entice him. ether way he just couldn't even care what it is.

by the time the kiss ended, they were already catching their breath, rila licked her lips and smiled at him "i still need to escort you to my quarters, that way we can make it more comfortable for both of us." rila said in a teasing sort of way.

"but what about ula'aria and zari?" miles asked her, he felt worried about what would happen if ula'aria and zari would do if they catch her doing things with him.

rila just smiled "no need to worry about them, they'll understand." rila said teasingly as she takes miles hand until they reached her quarters and by the time they entered, miles took in the sight of it.

rila's quarters was huge and it had a king sized bed and decorated with what appeared to be orion culture artifacts.

"um wow this room is huge, i was kinda wondering, why your captain allowed you to have this room?" miles asked as he begins to enter Rila's quarters. rila then reaches down toward Miles hand and grabs it with a firm grasp. She slowly begins to pull Miles toward the bed. "Let us see what Orion culture can give you" she whispers and then giggled at the comment miles made earlier.

they got up on the bed, cuddled and kissed for a few minutes until both ula'aria and zari were at the entrance watching the scene that is happening in front of them.

both miles and rila stared at ula and zari as they stared back at them and miles was worried what will happen, but when he caught a glimpse at her and judging from the look on ula'aria's face... She seems quite pleased with how this scene was unfolding.

"my my it seems you two are enjoying yourselves aren't you?" ula'aria asked the two of them as both rila and miles nodded their heads. miles had no idea what got into him... was it the pheromones?

"rile... were you using your pheromones on me?" miles asked her as she, zari and ula'aria try to process what miles meant. so miles began to explain to them about his review on captain archer of the nx-01 enterprise when they took aboard three orion girls and how they seduced a few crew members with their pheromones. it was then ula'aria, zari and rila started giggling to themselves.

"of course i was using my pheromones... didn't you want me to use my pheromones?" she asked miles with a concerned look on her face, miles was silent for a moment trying to gather his thoughts.

"rila, i didn't ask you to use your pheromones on me... and personally i don't know what im feeling right now, whether its betrayal, love, lust, or some perfume effecting my emotions..." miles said as the three orion girls listened to his words and rila was feeling afraid that miles might end up leaving her now.

"but... when i first saw you girls on the comms screen... i felt that you were the most hottest girls i ever saw and i mean drop dead sexy." miles said, the three orion girls were surprised, miles found them attractive from the first time he saw them.

rila just felt her heart lightened with joy as she sighed with relief after hearing miles words "miles..." she said with a sigh. rila then grabbed his face and pulls him in for another passionate kiss and it was the most blissful kiss miles had in his life. after the kiss ended she stared at miles longingly into his eyes and started showing a seductive smirk on her face.

"you know ladies, if your pheromones had a scent, i think it would be the sweetest and enticing scent i would ever smell in my life... as we say on earth; ignorance is bliss." miles said to rila, zari and captain ula'aria. pretty soon rila slowly begins to gently push Miles down on the bed and sat on top of his lap while staring down at him. "that's sweet of you miles, i'm glad you find us attractive, of course we might take that comment about our pheromones having a sweet scent... as a thoughtful compliment and if you don't mind, we do sometimes have a habit of seducing men like you. especially when we want to pleasure our masters in bed and have offspring." rila explains softly to miles as he laid there on the bed.

miles felt himself shudder and just smirked as he stared up at her admiring her seductive charm and alluring beauty "sure i don't mind it at all, besides i have a thing for the seductive types." miles said to rila. she continued to smile down at him, she's very happy that he likes seductive women like her, however both ula'aria and zari watch the scene unfold before them feeling left out.

"my dear rila, i hate to interrupt the moment but we would like to join in" ula'aria said sweetly but with a hint of jealousy. rila turned her face towards ula'aria and spoke "i know captain, but i really want him all to myself." rila said to her in a pleading tone in her voice. "theres no need to feel so greedy rila, we have no intention of stealing him from you, we are going to share him after all and he is going to also be your mate." ula'aria replied to her as she stared at them. miles almost forgot that he is going to be their manservant, but they are also approving of him being rila's soulmate. zari then approaches the bed and stood there proudly looking down at miles with a tempting stare "you see miles, Orion culture is very different than what you are used to on earth. in fact It will be new and exciting. It will take some time to get used to it, but believe us, after a few weeks you will be loving it so much you'll never want to leave here." zari explained. miles laid there pondering to himself and then it hit him "you mean like polygamy?" miles asked as zari, rila, and ula'aria all nodded their heads.

ula'aria too approached the bed "that's right handsome... No more Starfleet orders, and no more following the boring Federation rules. This is life for you now." ula'aria says with a smile.

miles felt his mouth watered and swallowed nervously but is feeling okay with it already "well, mainly i would like to be rila's main lover, but since she is sharing me with you two, i guess it wouldn't hurt to get used to it." miles said to them. Ula can see that Miles is beginning to get comfortable with Rila and is enjoying their company. She can almost see the changes coming over him as he begins to realize the benefits of this new lifestyle he had chosen. He also begins to realize that this is a new life for him. He is not going back to his old Starfleet routine. The Orion way of life has caught him. He no longer has a desire to go back to his old Starfleet life and to be constrained by the rules of that life.

Miles seems to be relaxing a little bit "Well, I really have nothing left to go back for in Starfleet anyway." he says while lying down on the pillow. "back on earth I was a nobody there, but when i entered starfleet academy I thought that i will be somebody, that i might get popular and be popular like every student there." miles explained to them as all three of them listened to miles which they think he's telling about his past.

"miles it sounds like you are telling about your past, but i seem to be enjoying this please continue?" rila asked sweetly as both ula'aria and zari got up on the bed laying next to him... left and right.

miles then continued telling his story.

"so far i been trying to hang out with many of the students at the academy, but they just started to avoid me because i was talking a lot and they didn't seem pleased with my talking, not even the women at the academy would hang out with me, especially the popular ones. not to mention they turn me down when i tried asking them out." miles continued speaking, all three of the orion girls felt really bad for him.

"i kept on studying and learning so much at the academy i thought that i would one day if a graduate and earn the role of captain i might become as great as captain james T. kirk himself. yet despite all the hard work i did, i never got the seat to being captain and instead ended up being chief engineer, but i managed have a few people to chat with but was afraid to ask any women aboard to go on a date with me but still i was turned down." miles said until rila spoke out.

"i'm assuming thats how you ended up being the person you are today" rila asked as she lays down on top of him and laying her head on miles' chest.

miles nodded his head in response to her question "yeah... i was so close too." miles said feeling down.

"no need to feel so bad miles, you're with us now and with the power and resources of this Orion pirate ship, you can be a very important individual to us... and Orion culture could be beneficial as well," ula'aria says with a smile on her face.

miles just smiled feeling all better, but then notices that rila's breasts were pressing down on his chest and feels his heart pounding. it was then rila felt something poking her, so she sat back up and notices a bulge forming in miles pants.

rila gave miles a seductive stare and giggled at him "is someone getting in the mood for some... sexual contact?" rila asked teasingly as she slowly rubs her lower area onto his crotch. ula'aria and zari both noticed this too and they both smirked at him in lewd way.

"captain ula'aria, i think this young man needs some relief don't you think?" zari said as she asked in a playful way.

ula'aria then nodded her head in response to zari's question "oh i think so too, zari" ula'aria said teasingly.

"captain, can we get his clothes off please?" zari asked her, ula just smiles as she nodded her head again.

"of course you could, im rather curious is to what he looks like underneath those clothes" ula'aria replied with a tempting grin on her face.

"me too... you don't mind if we take off those clothes of yours miles?" rila asked sweetly to miles.

"sure... i guess... but as i said i'm a virgin" miles replied to her as he nodded his head.

Miles is visibly becoming more relaxed. The warmth of Rila seems to be soothing him as she stands above him and is now beginning to undress him, piece by piece, one article of clothing at a time. She begins first with taking off Miles's uniform top, followed by a pair of Starfleet pants. As she reaches for Miles's underwear, it was then the bulge in his boxer shorts got bigger forming a tent in it.

it was then rila slowly removed the last article of clothing on miles body and is now bare naked and his erect penis exposed to the air. the three orion girls were amazed as their eyes widen at the sight of his long hard cock "oh my!" rila said as she stared at it for a short while.

miles looked at the three green women as they continued staring at his cock as it stands tall and proud into the air "um i guess this is the first time seeing a man's penis?" miles asked them feeling confused of their sudden reaction.

"well we never seen a human's penis before, except we only heard all about them from the camps of the orion system." rila responded as she stared deep into miles' eyes awaiting his approval of continuing.

"i guess we should start with foreplay i think." miles said as he blushed nervously.

zari, ula'aria and rila looked at each-other wondering what miles meant by foreplay, so miles felt that it would be best to explain to them what foreplay means.

"Foreplay is something that comes before a couple can do sexual intercourse. it includes a lot of different things, like kissing, sharing fantasies, or touching one another's genitals." miles said as he begins explaining to the three orion girls.

"is it something that some humans do as they mate?" zari asked as she tries to process what miles is saying.

"well sometimes, but The purpose of foreplay is to add to sexual excitement, and, especially for women, to help prepare the body for intercourse by increasing vaginal lubrication. its very common for humans on earth really." miles said as he finished speaking.

the three orions smiled deviously as they stare at him after he finished talking and they chuckled to themselves, which made miles stared at them worried about what they are planning to do.

ula'aria then looked to rila said to her "oh rila, can you get your special lipstick stash and find some for each of us to use?" ula'aria asked as rila nodded her head and got up from the bed and was heading to the wall on the right side of the room. she presses her index finger on it and a green light square suddenly glowed and then a secret hatch opened up. inside was a hidden cabinet filled with what appeared to be lipsticks and make-up supplies, miles was amazed of this.

"you see miles, not only we are pirates that rob starships, we also use some certain items to practice making or concoct make-up for our crew and ourselves. you see we've also tested our make-up supplies on our prisoners and see the effects they can have on them." rila said as she picked out three lipsticks in her cabinet and closes the hatch that is concealing it.

rila then walks back over to the bed giving both ula'aria and zari a single lipstick "ooh, ~dilithe'uma violet~ my favorite lipstick." zari said excitedly, while ula'aria got hers "hello ~pheromo-nebula~ my high ranking lip-gloss" ula'aria said to herself as she puts on the lipstick. rila then removed the cap to the lipstick dispenser she is holding "allure lavender, my most greatest lipstick i have ever made from scratch." rila said as she puts on her lipstick that she developed.

by the time they put on their lipstick gloss on, it made their lips appear smooth and glistening as if the lips were made with smooth gel. miles just could not help but notice how sparkly their lips shined, its like they were coated with tiny multi- colored stars of the entire galaxy.

rila then looks down upon miles as she aligns her face to his dick "these lipsticks are perfect for making men get aroused during sexual intercourse." rila said before she started kissing the tip of miles erect penis. the touch of her lips on his dick left him with shivers up his spine and made skin tingle. after she stopped kissing the head of his penis, her lips left a lavender lipstick kiss mark on the head of his cock "it also... can act as you humans call... viagra gel, only this can make you more erect when the gel touches the skin and seeps into the skin, triggering the effects. plus its also like a love potion." rila explains as miles begins to feel the effects of the lipstick in his penis.

zari then licked her lips as she started moving close to miles' dick and gave it a long lick and started licking the tip of his penis with the tip of her tongue, she can even taste the pre-cum as it leaks out from the tip.

imiles heart was already pounding as the effects began spreading throughout his body, making his skin feel sensitive. ula'aria then started staring at mile's testicles and wondered what would happen if the lipstick touches his balls, so she took this as an opportunity and try to test it out herself.

she soon starts kissing miles' testicles, longingly and started licking em as she went on messing with his balls. before miles even knew it, he felt something was happening to his balls as his testicles were slowly getting bigger until they were the size of golf-balls.

pretty soon all three of the orions started attacking his dick in all parts, his tip, his shaft and testicles. kissing and licking, until rila started to suck down on his long cock, she was giving him a blowjob, even the lipstick she designed is making him feel pleasure. ula'aria starts to suck on the left testicle while zari started kissing and sucking on right testicle and it became so sensitive miles started to gasp and moan from the pleasure they're giving his cock. until finally miles couldn't take it anymore, he was reaching his limit as he felt his shaft pulsed really fast "rila... im... im gonna ahh" miles said as he shot his load into rila's mouth.

rila looked down upon his face and licked her lips and swallowed his sexual fluids, she smiled at him seductively "not bad, your sexual essence tastes a bit salty and sweet. i think i like it." rila said to him as miles laid there on the bed and moaning in pleasure.

ula'aria took this opportunity and take over, because it was her turn to give miles a blowjob and rila is now the one who started playing with his balls. she started kissing his balls, coating them in lipstick marks.

again miles ejected his load, but this time in ula'aria's mouth, after she swallowed it, zari took over and started sucking on his cock. they were sucking on miles erect penis like leeches back on earth and it was unlike anything miles felt in his life.

by the time they finished sucking on his hard cock

Rila looks at Miles with admiration. She can see that he is a little tired out. but She crawls up back on top of him and runs her hands along his bare chest and caresses his face. "miles i think its time you returned a favor." rila said as she turns around in 69 position. so now her butt is facing him this time, slowly she began to move the bottom of her orion dress bikini bottoms aside to reveal her soaked pussy lips dripping with her juices "i think its about time you get a taste of my precious nectar hon." rila says while moving her hips left and right. he immediately grabbed her butt cheeks with his own hands and squeezed them softly, he tried to lift his head up but can't because of the effects from the lipsticks that they used to kiss him and lubrication they were giving him before.

rila had no idea that the mixing of the three lipsticks could make the effects so potent, all three of the orion girls felt a bit bad of what it was doing to him, but hopefully they think the effects will wear off in 3 hours without harming or destroying his nervous system. but for now they are starting to notice miles cock is still hard and his testicles were still as big as golf-balls.

"miles i feel very sorry about this, i had no idea the lipsticks combined could become extremely potent, however im sure it will wear off in due time." rila said giving him an apologetic stare.

miles manages to remain conscious for a while and started to stare at her rear wanting to taste the juice dripping from her pussy. despite being both exausted and feeling hard down below, he wanted to keep on going "rila... i... need... naked... see you..." miles said in babble while breathing heavily, but rila then understood what he was trying to say, he wants her to get naked.

rila then smiled at him "sure miles..." she said seductively, but she wanted to give him a good show too, so she asked both ula'aria and zari for help. ula'aria helped move miles body backward so that they can lay his back up against the pillows. allowing him to sit up against the wall... so that he can see what rila has planned for him.

miles is still exhausted but his dick remains active for the orion girls, but as they him they began pondering to each-other what rila planned to do, so she explains the idea to them and that she'll give him a seductive belly dance strip show.

"but what i want to know is who gets to take his virginity first" zari asked

ula'aria and rila stared at each-other for a moment after hearing zari's question and they too were wondering the same thing.

Ula then turns her face towards both Rila and zari then she says to them "I am sure any of us would love to claim his virginity, but I believe Miles should be the on to make the decision." ula'aria said to them as she turns her face towards Miles with a gentle smile on her face.

"It is ultimately your choice Miles, so who do you want to give your virginity to? no matter who you choose, we'll always be right by your side. so who will it be?" ula'aria asked miles as he sat there laying his back against the huge pillows against the wall thinking to himself about who to choose.

who will take his virginity?

who gets to take miles virginity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)