More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreenWanting GreenWanting

Where are you?

comfy bedroom

you are in what is obviously a college bedroom. It seems furnished in a modest manner, quick investigation of the room and you find clothing. You have to admit that all the clothing is form hugging or mostly spaghetti straps. You are also distraught to find not a single pair of boxers, only panties. You sigh and find the least frilly pair. After squeezing into some jeans you throw on a loose blue t-shirt.

You find your wallet and quickly pull out your ID. Student at Yonic University, same name as before (that would have been confusing), and a squished piece of candy called "Rares".

You walk out into the hallway, the walls are lined with pictures of successful women in suits and motivational quotes on plaques. Greek letters emblazoned on each door (including yours). This has got to be a Sorority. How you got in is another question. Maybe Affirmative action? You'll find out one way or another.

You walk down the hall and pass a bathroom.

You freeze then take two steps back. Yup. There is a stunningly beautiful almond skinned woman in nothing but a sports bra who is slowly stroking her cock in front of the mirror. Her cock. It's huge. You find yourself frozen on the spot.

She notices you and gives you a friendly wave.

"Hey little sis! Just clearing the pipes before practice. Could you help your big sister out?"

dive right in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)