More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by satoshy12 satoshy12

Next

chapter 2

He has been living in Themyscira for almost a year now, where Hippolyta and Diana had taken him after he saw Olympus. Diana had told him that when she was in Tartarus, she had been the Goddess of War, until Ares the god of war had reappeared.

At first, it was hard for him to find his way among all the women. The first that had befriended him was Alexa the sister of the Amazon Artemis and later her to. When the others realized that Artemis had nothing against him, he then had also met the other Amazons. After proving himself in the arena where he fought against most Amazons and defeated most of them only losing to Artemis and his new mother Diana.

He also found out that his new mother is a superhero, like a real SUPERHERO! He also could not believe it at first when she told him everything she had experienced in Man's World. Such as the fight against Hitler and even aliens! She was even in space!

The only thing that embarrassed him at first is that in Themyscira only community bathhouses have been called the Baths. He had gotten used to it slowly, in the beginning he had bathed only with Hippolyta and Diana and later he also had with General Philippus and then Artemis and Alexa and now he had become accustomed to it.

Later in that same year he had found a mentor figure in Hades who taught him how to use his powers, where Diana could not help him. Because he was aligned to Hades he gained even greater physical powers to his body and the power to turn invisible and not be seen or even his heartbeat to even the immortals.

He was gifted a long two-handed spear by him the Spear of Hades (God of War: Ascension). The spear allows him to take the dominion over an enemy's mortal souls to summon the soul of the killed to attack his foes.

For the most part, Hades does not care about the affairs of the mortal realm and prefers to focus his energies on ruling the underworld. Like the time they fought against the forces of Trigon the Terrible. While Lord Hades and Lord Zeus fought against Trigon, was Danny fighting against his Demon Armies and later hit him with his Spear.

In the battle he gained in the nickname Hippolytus of Domination by the Demons for he used the souls of his enemies to attack their own comrades. He also proved himself to the Amazons and Olympians to be a great Leader for the Armies and Champion.

After that victory he got to know a few other gods, such as Athena, Aphrodite, Apollo and Poseidon.

Right now was he taking a bathing in the city's public bathhouse.

"I can wash myself, Mala."

Inside the marble structure, a number of Amazons were giggled in amusement as he tried to flee of Mala hold on him. Mala was a lover of his mother and the one he started to see a second mother figure she taught him how to ride a Sky Kanga. Right now he was in the bath with her and some other Amazons. " I'm sure you can but Diana told me you still can't do it right with the urns." Than he felt how water was shaken over his head where he saw the naked Artemis with the urn in her hand.

"Don't be that embarrassed we know you already slept with some handmaiden on Olympus." Artemis said to him. " How do you know?" he could only ask. "Diana was searching you to talk about something. Then we found saw how the handmaiden of Aphrodite did seduce you." explained Artemis to him," so she and some Amazons watched you." Danny started to blush and felt nothing but shame over his now throbbing erection and tried to hide it behind his hands. The Amazons who saw that just giggled to them self such things were normal before Danny did come to Themyscira some times some Amazons even had sex together in public in front their other sisters.

"You should know Io only wears a heavy apron and nothing under it." told a dark skinned Amazon him.

"It is True the forge is boiling." confirmed Io to him her buff arms crossed under her breast.

"This is not fair." he complained as Artemis with her hand like claws she grabs his cock in her hand. Her hand still around the base of his shaft, she swung his shaft down, into her open right palm with a slap. Then she pulled it up again with her grip around and swung down again so that his cock head smacked right onto her open palm for the second time.

"You like that, Danny?” Mala whispered to him, “You like the sound your fat, throbbing cock makes as it smacks Artemis hand?”

"Yes," Danny moaned.

Danny couldn't believe that Artemis did it right in front the other Amazons, and they only were watching. The smack-smack-smack sound of Danny’s crown clapping against Artemis’s palm was now perfectly audible, and Artemis's arms were moving quite vigorously, some Amazons were now paying with them self and among themselves with kisses and touching.

Suddenly, just as his lower head laid yet another slap against Artemis’s claw like hand, she stopped. And her right palm moved to caress his entire head. She was actually rubbing her palm back and forth across his crown.

Danny looked askance at Artemis, who proudly displayed her right palm, which his penis had been slapping until a few seconds ago. It was smeared with his pre-cum. Then she licked it.

"You should know we Amazons are also blessed by Aphrodite she is the also Goddess of Sexuality, Desire, Seduction and Pleasure. So like you to because of Diana. You could make someone addicted to the taste."

"It is true while we don't have men we still know how to please one." he heard Mala talk," If you want we can later show you."

Suddenly he heard the alarm Themyscira is attacked. The lust in the face of the Amazons and by himself were gone they were again the warriors whose home is attacked.

"Maybe when mother is here but right now we have to defend our Home." he told them and got up to take his armor and spear.

_____________________

First try writing a Lemon and should I make Mera as Aquawoman with out Aquamann??

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)