More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ellysusername ellysusername

chapter select

chapter 1 - the first days of university

Quin had reached the head's office, he felt awkward walking through all the empty halls in normal clothes.. but at least he would get his uniform now, Quin knocked on the door and waited for a response, after a few seconds he heard the voice of a woman call to him, "come in!"

Quin stepped inside the office and instantly was taken back by how young the head teacher was! she looked to be only 30 years old and had long blond hair and glasses, she was wearing a black skirt and white shirt with a red blazer, she gave Quin a smile and said "ah you must be Quin, the new boy, my name is miss Thomson, please come in and take a seat and we can talk about what will happen next"

"o-ok miss" said Quin as he sat down in a seat opposite her.

"so as you are most likely aware.. this school only accepts female students.. at least it did until you joined.. a lot of the students here are going to take some time to get used to this.. as I'm sure you will to! if some of them don't take too kindly to your arrival do not take it personally sweetheart, its a very strange situation for us all and we are all handling it differently."

"yes miss, I understand miss!" said Quin who was nodding his head a bit too dramatically.. he felt very intimidated by this woman..

"lets talk about your uniform! you will be wearing the same uniform as the girls here.. now don't worry! you are not to wear a skirt.. although if you want to wear one we won't stop you, the girls here are given a choice between shorts or skirts, I am guessing you will want the shorts?"

"yes miss.." Quin was very thankful at hearing this.. he was worried he would have needed to wear women's clothing.. he had heard before hand about how strict this school was.

miss Thomson handed Quin 2 white shirts and 2 pairs of black shorts, they looked a little short but otherwise they were fine, "about where you will be sleeping.. you will be sharing a room with another student in the university, we wanted to give you your own room but there just isn't enough space for it.. I know it will be hard getting used to but we hope you will get comfortable with time!"

Quin was not sure how he felt about this.. he had never shared a room with a girl before.. "that's ok miss" replied Quin

"good, here is your room key! do not lose it as it will take time to replace.. now is there any questions you want to ask me?"

"yeah.. are there any male toilets? and male changing rooms?" asked Quin

"yes dear! we have events in this university that involve men from other universities so we have male changing rooms and toilets on campus.. although they are much lower quality than the girls.."

thank god.. Quin did not want to share the same toilets as the girls.. that would be embarrassing

"oh I almost forgot! here is your time table! it will let you know where you need to be throughout the day! it also has a map on the back incase you get lost!" said miss Thomas

"thank you miss" responded Quin

"now you should go explore for a bit, lessons ended hours ago so you won't be disturbing anyone! and don't the girls know you are joining the university, no one will think you broke in or anything"

"alright miss, thank you for explaining everything for me" said Quin as he stood up and headed to the door

"no problem dear! I hope you settle in nicely!" called miss Thomas as Quin left the room, he pulled up his timetable and decided to head for his room first so he could change and drop off his clothes..

does Quin meet anyone on his way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)