More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Where to start ?

best served Naked

One Yoko Kurado was smiling as she sipped her wine. She was just finalizing her on those two female police officers that humiliated her a few months ago. She looked at a picture of her targets, Miyuki and Natsumi. Two simple traffic officers, they thought it was funny making her car break down. She still didn't understand how, but they sabotage her clothes. So when she stepped out of her car, all of her clothes fell off. This left her completely naked in a busy intersection.

Luckily her father was a powerful politician and gave her his blessing to teach those two girls a lesson. He said he will give her what ever she needed to get on them.

She lost count of the number pictures that where taken of her completely naked. Well soon those two will find out what happen when you mess with her. She knew those two thought it was joke, what they did to her. She wondered if they will laugh, when she got done with them.

She threw the picture into a trach can, as she grinned and started laughing.

What was the first part of Yoko's plan ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)