More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What was the first part of Yoko's plan ?

them

It was late night, as both Miyuki and Natsumi where on patrol. It been quiet a few nights and both female officers hoped that it will continue. They where about to held back to Bokuto Station, when suddenly a car rushed passed them. Miyuki and Natsumi looked at each other, as they turned on the sirens and chased after the car. After an ten minutes, the speeding car went down an alley.

The two female cops blocked the alleyway with their car. They slowly stepped out of their car and headed down the alley. They spotted the car and slowly walked up.

" Who ever in there, step out. You're under arrest." Said Miyuki, as Natsumi and her walked up to the car doors.

The two peeked in and to their surprised they saw no one in the car. This shocked them, as they started looking around for the driver. Then suddenly sometime rolled at their feet. They heard a hiss, as gas was release from the device. Both girls tried to cover their mouth, but it was to late as both felt sleepy and soon fell down sleeping.

Then several guys stepped out of the shadows, as they surrounded the girls. They used the girls cuffs to bind their hands behind their backs. Then black hoods where put on the heads.

Miyuki slowly regain consciousness, she had a pounding headache. It took a minute for her to regain enough focus to remember what happen. She shot up, she soon realized she had a hood over her head.

" Natsumi!" Shouted Miyuki, hoping her friend to be around.

" Miyuki!" Shouted Natsumi.

Miyuki was relieved that at least Nastumi was saft. Then suddenly they heard a door opened and they heard several people coming in. Both girls where quickly grabbed and dragged out. They where lead into a room and on their knees. Then their hoods where removed.

It took a few moments for both of the them to regain their vision. The first thing they saw was a smirking women, she was wearing a very expensive red dress. It took a few moments for then to realize who it was.

" Yoko !" Shouted both of the officers.

" You do remember me." Said Yoko, as she put down her glass of wine.

" What's the meaning of this !" Shouted Natsumi, as she glared at Yoko.

" This isn't a joke Yoko, where both officers. You will be in big trouble for this." Said Miyuki.

This made Yoko laugh, which only made both officers angrier.

" Did you forget who my father is, well he didn't like you two humiliating me. So he paid for me to teach you two cops a lesson." Said Yoko, grinning.

Both officers growled at her.

" Let's get something straight, my father is one of the most powerful politician in all of Japan and you two are just traffic cops." Said Yoko laughing.

Natsumi tried to charged at Yoko, but her goons held her down.

" I already have your car dispose of." Said Yoko, grinning.

This pissed Miyuki off, she worked hard on that car.

" We're no longer in Tokyo but a special isolated house in the mountains. So no recuse is coming." Said Yoko, as she stood up.

" So until I get bored, you two are my personal playthings and I got a lot things plan to teach you girls lesson." Said Yoko, grinning.

Both Miyuki and Natsumi gulped.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)