More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

What happens next?

barter with him

I thought about my situation. I was traveling in a locked vehicle through a foreign city with a man who could literally take me anywhere and I'd have no way of stopping him. He didn't attempt to hide his leering at all. Lord, this must have been his fantasy forever, and I unfortunately was the main player. I sighed, and said:

"I forgot my purse. Please go back to the hotel." He didn't even slow down. He shook his head, and pretended to not understand. I sat back in the seat. We were at least going in the direction of the station. "I can't pay you if we don't go back."

He turned his head to look at me, a wicked grin splitting his ugly, swarthy face. He could have been anything ethnically. Most likely a mixture of black African and Arab judging from the absurd mishmash of facial features and skintone. Many times that mixture produces a very lovely mingling of traits. This wasn't one of them. "You no pay, huh?" he said, blatantly staring at my breasts. I thought to button up my jacket, but it was too late for that now.

He pulled the cab over. We were in one of the worst slums of this wretched city. Refugees, homeless, addicts, and whores were everywhere I looked. "You can't pay, you get out..."he said, staring into my light blue eyes in the rear view mirror. "...or you show me something."

I knew he was getting to that. I'd been going to nude beaches in Italy my entire life, so it wasn't as shameful for me to be naked as it would be for some of my American coworkers. I lifted my floral top so it rested on top of my breasts. He unzipped his pants and slid a hand in, rubbing himself to erection. "More. Now the skirt. I want to see your panties."

I hesitated, but saw the he wasn't going to try and get in the back with me. I slid my skirt up, watching his eyes go wide when he saw my smoothly shaven sex. I spread my legs before he even asked. "Oh God!" he said, pulling his penis out. Thankfully I couldn't see it from the back seat. "I taste you, then we go." he grunted.

"What?!" I said, closing my legs quickly. A bit of exhibitionism was one thing, but their was no way that mouth was touching me. He stopped mastrubating. I knew then from the look in his eyes that I could either give him an inch, or he would take a mile. "Okay, okay," I said. "but I'll do it. You have to stay up there." He nodded vigorously and began stroking himself again. I opened my legs and slid my right hand my bare waist, between my thighs, and over my smooth, and soaking wet pussylips. I was ashamed at how much this seedy encounter was turning me on.

He leaned back in the seat and stared intently in the rear view mirror as I spread my labia. I slipped my first two fingers in my fever hot pussy, feeling them get absolutely coated with my juices. I slowly pulled them out, and leaned forward. "Open your mouth." I said. Now that I was over his shoulder, I could see his cock. Well, that was one thing he didn't inherit from his African side. I brought my fingers to his lips, and he furiously sucked and licked them with a dry tongue.

He grunted and tensed, my fingers still in his mouth, and exploded all over the steering wheel. I watched his cock spurt and spurt, shooting cum all over the dashboard and steering column. I slipped my fingers out of his mouth when his body finally relaxed and sat back myself. I pulled my top back down and buttoned up the jacket. He opened his eyes to meet mine. "Okay Miss. Now we can go."

The ride was made in silence. I didn't see him looking back. He was disgusting. He didn't even wipe the cum off of the wheel or himself. There was so much of it it didn't even dry. 10 minutes later, we were outside the studio. I tried the door, but it was still locked. I looked at him, and he said, "No tip?" I watched as he held his hand up, still dripping in his cum. I knew what he wanted.

It felt so dirty to do, but I leaned forward and opened my mouth. He slid his cum soaked fingers in. I closed my lips and slowly sucked backwards until my tongue was covered in his bitter, salty jism as my lips slid from his fingers. As single rope of it connected my mouth to his fingers for a second before breaking and hitting my chin. I sat back, glaring for a second before the door unlocked.

I spat the cum out on the dirty pavement and walked inside. If this was how my day was going to start, I didn't even want to know what else was going to happen. I walked quickly to the bathroom, painfully aware that my scent was wafting through the room. The men didn't know why they were shifting in their chairs, but I did. I wiped the cum from my face and rinsed out my mouth, then used a paper towel to clean my thighs. I was ashamed at how wet I got.

Finally feeling presentable, I walked to the boss's office. "You are late. Again." He said, not even looking up at me. I started to say something, but he held up his hand. "Save it. Your flight leaves in 45 minutes." My shoulders slumped when he told me where I was going as he handed me the envelope...

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)