More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lagann Lagann

I reach the entryway...

and the door opens.

Just as I was about to leave, my friend's mom Elise opened the front door. She had her long blond hair tied up high on her head. All she was wearing was a matched silver bikini top and silver throng that went high over her hips as well as a pair of high heels. Her milfy figure was tanned a delicious light brown.

"Oh, hello dear!" her face lit up with a smile as she saw me.

"Hello Misses Fresner." I said, distracted. "Um, why are you dressed like that?"

She tossed her keys on a table and put her hands on her hips. "This?" She said "I was just out tanning at the salon downtown. You know they tell you to tan naked but I just like the tanlines. Want to see?" Elise lifted a strap of her thong to show the line of pale milf flesh underneath. "Looks good, right?"

"Very nice" I said, gulping hard. Looking closely I could even see some pubic hair poking out from under her thong. She let the strap snap back and I flew back, startled.

"Where are my manners! You must be Johnny's friend he said he would have over. Are you hungry? Do you need anything?"

"A, oh no Misses Fr-

"Please, call me Elise."

"Elise... I was uh, just leaving. I've been here with Johnny for a few hours now. I was just heading home."

"Do you need a ride? I'd be happy to drive you to your house."

"It's just a few blocks down the street but... thanks."

"Okay." Say said before pausing in thought for a moment. Then she reached out and hugged me tight, pressing her breasts into me.

"I just want to thank you for coming to see Johnny. He hasn't gone out much since he graduated and he wasn't the most popular boy before then. It's so nice to see he has a friend." She drew back from the hug, keeping her hands on my shoulders.

"You will come back soon, right?" She asked me, full of hope in her slutty bikini.

"Yes Mi- Elise. I'll be back real soon." I could see the happiness in her eyes even if I was mostly staring at her big breasts.

"I'm so glad to hear that" Elise breathed as she planted a kiss on my cheek. "I should let you go. I'm sure you want to get home, right?"

I could only nod. She smiled as we parted ways and I walked to the front door. Something, maybe the clack of her heels on the hardwood floor, made me pause and look back. Never in my life before had I seen an ass so toned yet jiggly, so big yet so clearly firm. It was the most beautiful butt I had ever seen and it was gently bouncing away from me with every step she took.

"Forget something?" Elise said when she noticed I was still there.

"Never" I said and left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)