More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adric adric

Who is she?

an old witch

In front of you kneels an old but seemingly not fragile woman. she has snowwhite hair and pale skin. While her left eye indicates to be blind, beeing white as milk, the other one is purple coloured. She wears a long grey cloak and a necklace of Wolftooths around her shrinkled neck. Around her white eye her Face is covered with strange rune-tattoos.
"I am Kalla Muss Gordur" the crone says in a cracky old voice.
"I was send by the sisterhood of the forgotten temple of Machtamoc to find you.
I assume I have the honour to speak with Vehumet son of Behudon?"

You are not sure if you a supposed to be amused or surprised. Should some old woman actually come to a goblin chief freely and with respect? Goblins are with orcs and trolls the most hated creatures in all the world directly after the shadow demons of the Nightmountains. No. It is far more likely that this old human was just caught by chance while travelling through the plainlands. Sure she is just acting polite to protect herself from your rage. But on the other side how could she know who you are? Humans where ussually not so well informed about the names and leadership of some goblintribe somewhere in the middleplains of the great steppe. strange.
"Indeed I am chief Vehumet, but how it comes that a sister of the forgotten Temple knows my name. Did you listen to my warriors talking about me?"
You ask sharply.

What is she answering?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)