More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lirovex lirovex

What do they do first?

an edging session

"Alright, first things first! Get naked! You can just drop your clothes where ever, but don't expect to be wearing them again any time soon!" Sam said, her voice trembling with excitement. Alex obeyed, stripping down right away. He decided to make a little strip show out of it, so he started with his button up shirt. He opened the buttons one by one. At first he was pretending to be shy, but then it actually hit him: he was around to get naked around someone else for the first time, and then they would have sex! His face was red in an instant, and the seductive sway he had planned on doing turned ointo a jittery act of fumbling around with his buttons. Sam watched, amused at his inexperience, and when his shirt finally came off, she was smiling warmly at him. The smile reasured him, so he continued with lifting up his skirt and sliding his underwear down his legs. Then he undid the zipper of his skirt, and letit fall to the ground. He was just standing there, his small dick hard, pointing right at Sam. When he went on to remove the pink and white striped thigh highs he was wearing, Sam told him "Stop. Leave them on, you look way cuter that way! Now, let me do the same for you." Sam also stripped down, getting fully naked for Alex. He drank up her curvy body with his eyes, taking in her voluptios form. Her perfect curves and her massive cock. His heart was filled with fear when he saw the girth that he would have to take soon, but the thought of being trained to take her massive cock into his mouth or ass was enough to almost make him cum.

Sam told Alex to lay down on her bed, and then laid down right next to him. He soft body was touching his, ner boobs squishng at his well pronounced chest, as she layed on her side. She grabbed her own cock and let it flopp down onto his. It made a satisfying sound. It was too much. Cute moans escaped Alex's mouth as he came. He shot three tiny little ropes of cum all over his own belly, only a few drops landing on Sam's cock. The heat her member was radiating allone was more than Alex could handle, but having her cock touch against his was all it took to push him over the edge. He came without any further stimulation, and by the time he was done, he was panting and thrusting his little hips against nothing. "Hah...sorry... it was all too much, it's my first time..." he tried to explain, but Sam only put one finger on his lips and said "Hush, it's alright. I'm going to touch you now, and I want you to tell me when you get close to cumming, again, okay?" Alex nodded, and so it began.

Sam touched Alex's dick very gently, carefull not to overstimulate him after he had just had an orgasm. She was touching his still wet cock with only one finger at first, befor she moved over to two, then four, then her whole hand. She stroked him gently, steadily increasing pace and preasure, untill she noticed his moans turn into whimpers. When she saw that it was getting too mch for him, she let up and went back, stroking him slower and more gently. After only a few minutes, Alex was panting again, and inbetween moans he managed to bring out "I'm... gonna cum again!". Sam kept going at a steady pace and said "I will stop in three seconds, and I want you to hold on untill then. 3...2...1... well done!" She planted a kiss on his forehead as Alex was moaning in frustration. "And, how did you like getting edged for the first time?" She asked him. "It was very good, thank you. It feels like I'm about to explode!" He answered, and his hands were instinctively wandering down to his dick to finish the job. Sam grabbed his hands and put them on her boobs instead. "You are not allowed to let go of them, okay?" She said, as she started to jerk him off again. She repeated the whole process, increasing her pace and preasure untill Alex was about to cum again. This time she made him hold out for four seconds before she stopped. Crystal clear precum was running down his shaft. "Oh fuck, I'm so close, I feel like even a gust of wind could push me over the edge! Oh god this is awesome!" Alex said excited, inbetween moans. "I'm glad you like it, but that isn't the point, is it? I wantto drive you mad, I want to make you beg me to stopp, no matter what, so I think I will have to turn it up a bit." Sam said with a devious grin. She ordered Alex to spread his arms and legs, and from a compartement hidden in her bed she produced a couple of soft cuffs, commonly used to restrain someone without any risk for injury. When he saw them, Alex was getting excited, as evident from another bog dropp of precum dripping down onto his pelvis. Sam secured him in place and then sat down. On top of him. She lowered her crotch onto his face, dipping her balls down as she ordered him: "Open your mouth, and start licking!" Alex tried his best to catch her balls in his mouth, which wasn't too easy given their massive size. The taste and smell made his head spin. With her pussy pressed against his nose, her full, pulsating balls in his mouth, the overwhelming smell of sex was all he could focus on. That was, untill he felt her touch on his cock again.

Sam had changed her strategy. In her new position, her arms wouldn't get tired nearly as fast. She once again started taking him to the edge, but this time she didn't grant him any respite. Instead of stopping the stimulation, she just gave him less. When Alex was moaning like he was about to cum, Sam stopped to jerk him off. Instead, she only took her index finger and ran it across the lower side of his shaft. Then she twirled it around his cockhead, rubbing the glans, peeling back his foreskin and gently blowing on it. She gently clawed and scratched at the base of his cock with her fingernails, ar kissed the tipp lightly. When his arousal seemed to wear down, she finally granted him a few more pumps from her entire hand, but never enough to make him cum. A thin stream of clear precum was her reward. She wanted to see it run out of his cock without interuption. She wanted to make sure that Alex was allmost cumming, the entire time. His cute moans, the way he bucked his hips, or strained against the restrains when he tried to close his legs, the twitching of his dick, Sam just couldn't get enough of it all! She loved every second of it, while Alex was fighting to against the pleasure. After half an hour, Sam could feel Alex's teeth on her balls. "You jaw will need some endurance training later on!" She said as she pulled her nuts out of his mouth, allowing him to relax his jaw again. Alex was no longer speaking clearly. All he could do was beg for release, moan and ask for more. Sam loved how easy it was to turn this boy into a precum leaking mess. but she simply kept going. Relentlessly she stimulated him, trying to make him feel good for longer and longer. She made him ride the edge for a few seconds, than a handfull more, untill he was twitching and spasming in the throws of an orgasm for over a minute. Alex's balls were swollen, his cock was red, but they were both too greedy. Neither of them wanted it to stop, so why stop?

Two hours later, Alex's moans had turned to cries. The overstimulation had finally caught up with him, and the stress to his lower body had turned to cramps. "Please...stop! Please stop, it hurts. I can't go on!" When she heard him cry for mercy, Sam stopped. She finally got off him and turned around. Her own cock wasn't in a much different state, hard as rock and leaking precum, and her hand was resting on his thighs, as if the could continue any second. "Two hours seems to be your limit. I'm looking foreward to extending that, my cute little pet. Now, for the next part!" She got off the bed and grabbed a small box, puting it down next to Alex's face. Then she showed him the contents of the box. "One of these chastity belts is the one you are going to wear from now on!" Sam said happily. She leaneed down to his ear and whispered "Wich one do you want, my cute little pet. Do you want it to hurt? Or do you want me to be nice? Tell me, just this once I will put the one you want on your cute, useless dick." She showed him the different moddels, telling him how tight they were, how the spikes and urethal sounding rods would feel, untill Alex's eyes lit up at one of them. "Do you want this one?" She asked, to which Alex could only respond "Yes, mistress!"

What chastity cage will his dick be locked with

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)