More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hunttty hunttty

who do we follow

alicia: slime girl

after being affected by the cataclysm things like slimes appeared but so did slime girls and slime people who were transformed into slimey creatures.

alicia lived as a normal slime that eventually found its way into a toilet and stuck there, many years after the world had adapted to the changes. a problem with the new world is that there were still forces vying for territory or scared or invasions from the ripples in their areas. because of this various areas have become either baren or overgrown with the only other occupied territories being forts, embassies, cultural exchange/gate hubs or places that are guarded by golems or robots of the sorts.

alicia before she became a person was still a normal slime wanting to feast but due to the energies became rather unique and some what powerful as a lot of first generation cataclysm experienced organisms were. but with its changed perspectives it decided to hide in a toilets drainage pipe that had been left for many years to eventually decay and the slime left to the surface. when the slime left to the surface a research/ambassador team in the area in a overgrown territory being deliberated about retaking for earth was exploring the area. the slime being it the pipe for so many years had become toxic and brown with it's kin deciding to simply hide in the abandoned sewers and the housing that had collapsed/decayed and sunken into the ground or been covered.

the slime was picked up by a girl called alice who was being taken with her father. upon contact alice was fused with the slime and the slime absorbed her intelligence, when it did it renamed herself to alicia and was recognised by her father and government despite the obvious changes like brown skin or slimy, viscous body or voluptuous assets and fat pussy.

alicia was now 30 and made a lot of friends but when she hit midnight on her birthday everything changed

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)