More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crazedmuppet crazedmuppet

What's next?

a tale of love and anarchy : starring the riott squad

the riott squad is driving back to their hotel after a night of chaos.

liv is driving, ruby is riding in the passenger seat and sarah is in the back seat behind ruby.

"what a night." Sarah says into the silence.

ruby glances back at her over her right shoulder.

ruby laughs and grins back at sarah.

"hell yeah. I showed becky lynch's pussy to the whole world. she's never going to want to show her face on raw ever again."

in the drivers seat liv yawns and smiles.

"riott squad forever."

"riott squad forever" all three echo and high five from their seats, with sarah having to lean forward a bit against her seat belt.

the belt digs into her large breasts making them squeeze together sexily. as she leans forward ruby gets an eyeful of deep cleavage.

ruby glances at sarah and licks her lips.

sarah meets her eyes for a split second with a hint of a smile on her pale pink lips.

liv yawns again.

"im so beat. i hope we can get to the hotel soon so I can crash."

they arrive at their hotel and go to their room.

liv falls asleep on the bed and soon is snoring loudly.

sarah goes to take a shower.

as the water begins running ruby begans imagining Sarah's thick curvy body naked with water streaming down her legs,breasts and belly.

ruby begins rubbing her crotch at the thought of it. ruby unbuttons her jeans and slips her hand down her panties.

she glances toward the bathroom.

will ruby join sarah in the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)