More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crisdemos crisdemos

Who will it be?

a special man

Chris looked around the room he was in with a tired smile. He had finally made it after all. Well, a part at least. He still needed to finish the process. The room looked like a strange mixture of a demon temple, a witch's hut, a futuristic laboratory, and a garden. Torches adorned the cavern walls, and candles floated everywhere. A mound of runes and symbols ran across the floor and walls, ending in a black stone altar. There was also a pentagram drawn on the ground attached to the symbols, and, strangest of all, a gigantic tree covered in vines. Several stone cauldrons burned with what looked like potions inside, though the fire didn't seem to burn the grass around it. on a long wooden table were several different flasks along with a mortar and pestle and a strange red book, while on another steel one, more like one you would find in a modern laboratory, were various strange utensils and devices. Near that table was a huge machine.

He went to the steel table first and checked the devices. He tapped a few things on a laptop, adjusted dials and moved levers on a few devices, pushed a few buttons and triple-checked the results before casting a proud, smug look at the huge machine and walking away. Then he walked over to the table with the book and flasks and scooped up the heavy tome in his arms before going to the pentagram and placing the book in the center of it, Careful not to let the candles floating on the vertices of the star and its inner circle burn the book by mistake.

Taking a deep breath, Chris began to masturbate slowly, as all his clothes were gone. He had undressed before entering, as the ritual required it. Despite his nervousness, it wasn't difficult to reach the climax relatively soon. When he sensed it, he made sure to approach the pentagram carefully and shoot his load into it, no matter where it landed. From the moment he began to come, the candles seemed to increase their fire to the point that he could feel the heat from being so close, but he was never burned. The streams of cum seemed to burn in the air, but that didn't stop him until the last few drops landed on his own hand.

The entire pentagram seemed engulfed in flames now, and the heavy book was spinning madly in the air but never leaving the circle. It suddenly began to glow and arcs of electricity began to jump from all over its surface, seeming to hit some kind of invisible barrier and bounce off it. The fire and lightning suddenly intensified, forcing Chris to look away for a moment, and when he looked again, the fire and lightning were gone, along with the candles and the book. The central circle of the pentagram seemed to have become a bottomless pit filled with blood and sexual fluids, both male and female. The fleshy walls of the well seemed to throb and ooze these fluids, and cries of pleasure and pain arose from within. Something seemed to be rising from the unreachable abyss.

When the figure emerged, an hourglass female form was clearly visible, but those were not her only features. Two huge horns curled from her head, sticking out of her red hair. Her ears were elf-like and her eyes were black and slanted with a red pupil in the center. a predatory smile graced her parted lips, revealing her fangs and her forked tongue. Most important, however, were the pair of black, bat-like wings, as well as the long phallic tail that extended from her back. Her claw-like nails and hoofed feet completed the ensemble. As the creature finished its way out, the pulsing fleshy tunnel seemed to collapse in on itself, leaving the stone floor of the cavern behind, as if nothing had happened. The woman, if she could be called that, made a gesture with her hand that drained all the remaining fluids from the ground and from her body, revealing her pale skin covered in black tattoos.

"Looks like I should thank you for setting me free, darling." She spoke in a voice that was equal parts dominant and seductive. "Tell me, why don't you come in here so I can thank you more appropriately?"

"I'm not that stupid, Larisa. I know your name and nature." Hearing her name seemed to freeze the woman for a moment before her smile disappeared.

"What do you want from me then? Why did you release me if you're not going to fuck me?"

Chris didn't answer. Walking over to the steel table, she picked up an -soaked cotton swab and wiped his palm on it before picking up a scalpel. Larisa seemed frightened and tried unsuccessfully to leave the circle, but constantly ran into an invisible barrier. She looked at Chris with a mixture of hate and fear as he cut his palm, letting blood drip onto the pentagram. Instantly, a series of symbols lit up, and what looked like metal chains wrapped around the succubus, lifting her into the air in a spread-legged crossfixion pose. Very carefully, Chris reached over and grabbed Larisa's tail, stroking it gently. Despite herself Larisa shuddered and groaned.

"I'm going to collect all your fluids. Semen, pussy juice, milk, saliva and…Blood."

Chris proceeded to do just that. He milked the succubus into a bowl. he stroked her tail until it ejaculated in another. He did the same with her pussy. He gently cut one of her wrists collecting the blood. He made her open her mouth and drool into another container. Lastly, he milked her fangs, which were apparently capable of injecting some fluid as well...

When he was done, Chris mixed all the fluids into an empty cauldron and created flames around it with a wave of his hand. The seemingly magical fire went out on his own after a while, leaving behind a red liquid in the cauldron which he hastily collected in a glass before drinking it. Instantly his limp cock hardened to a full mast. Chris smirked at the succubus and blew her a kiss before walking over to the tree.

The wall of vines kept him from getting close enough, but he didn't care. He began stroking himself rapidly, and as before, he orgasmed in no time, though this time his cock didn't soften afterward. As his semen landed near the tree, its roots came out of the ground and the entire trunk seemed to tremble as the branches shook. When he finished, Chris stepped back quickly, took the scalpel, and cut into the palm of his another previously sterilized hand, which he had held in the air away from his body. The instant the blood touched the ground, the vines came to life and tightened tightly around the tree. The latter tried to use its branches and roots to free itself, but could not. With a final shudder, the tree disappeared, leaving in its place a naked woman with green skin and brown eyes, whose hair looked like moss. She was a dryad. The vines held her in the same pose as Larisa, revealing her unique quirk. Where there should have been a cunt, there were a pair of berries for testicles, and a hard phallic stem tipped with a mushroom. The whole set resembled an erect cock with a pair of balls.

As before Chris rushed to collect. He took spores from the head of the dryad's cock. He masturbated her until her semen and her seeds were collected. He milked her tits. He took some of her saliva. He made a small cut and extracted some of the sap from her. Lastly, he masturbated her ass like a pussy, which surprisingly worked. His anal passage looked like a labialess vagina, and a small clit seemed to peek out from the spot as well. As he scooped up the female ejaculate from her, Chris moved away from the gasping girl to another empty cauldron to brew the new potion. When Chris drank it, there was no change in his cock, but the rest of his body did. His muscles bulged and veins stood out under skin, blood almost visible coursing down his body. He also began to exude a flowery scent all over his skin and lost all of his body hair except on his head.

Neither Larisa nor the dryad could take their eyes off Chris in spite of themselves. For his part, he walked over to one of the stone walls and touched one of the symbols with a finger. With a sound of grinding stone and a blinding flash of light, the room readjusted. The pentagram and the garden disappeared completely and the cavern reduced in size. Larisa and the dryad, still bound, now floated above the stone altar. The altar seemed detached from the rest of the cavern, occupying an area that looked suspiciously like a womb. The walls of it displayed figures of men and women intertwined in sexual acts with some of the women displaying cocks and balls that they clearly knew how to use. Interestingly, those women appeared to have both sets of genitalia. Chris walked into the room until he reached the altar, positioning himself between the dryad and the succubus, who were floating opposite each other. Concentrating for a moment he also levitated, placing himself level with both monster girls, at such an angle that he could look at both of them when he spoke.

"Finding both of you was very difficult. It was even more difficult to turn the basement of my house into this room. As you may have noticed, different dimensions overlap here, both foreign and own..."

"Why did you free us?" The dryad spoke for the first time.

"Because I want a perfect partner, and I needed you to complete the necessary ritual."

"So you'll kill us then?" Larisa questioned in a resigned tone.

For the first time, Chris's expression softened, and he looked at them with affection. "No. I will join you to her." Chris pointed to the walls around in explanation, which made both girls' eyes widen in astonishment. Then a third female voice spoke, with no apparent source. It seemed to echo off the walls.

"Will you release me too then?"

"Yes, my goddess. I will be the channel for your divine essence to join these two."

"Even then, with the chains you've placed on all three of us, the resulting avatar will be weak. Most of our energy will simply be stored in this room. For what purpose, I don't know. Then tell me, mortal. Why free ourselves if will you weaken us like this?"

"Because as you say, my goddess, I am mortal. Any one of you three would be a threat to me. If I were to release you without these due precautions I would be consumed."

"There is truth in your words, mortal. From what I can sense, our essences and a very small part of our energy will go to you, the rest will be stored in that strange machine. So what will you do with your new companion? She it will be attached to your body, you know. You will also have lost your masculinity forever."

"Oh, I have plans, my goddess. Don't worry. Now... let's start the ritual."

With that said, Chris turned so that he was facing Larisa, with the dryad at his back. the succubus's body floated toward him until the lips of her drenched pussy brushed against the head of his swollen cock.

"For what it's worth, there's a reason I chose you, Larisa. I chose the three of you for a reason."

Even despite herself, the succubus smiled, tilting her head without resisting when Chris cupped her face to kiss her.

"I figured it out. Besides, even if I end up as part of another being, I won't be sealed anymore. I have to thank you for that at least. I'll make sure my pussy is the best you've ever had in your life just for that. I promise."

Chris caressed her face in response before thrusting up, entering her. Larisa whimpered and nipped at his bottom lip playfully but harmlessly. What was the point? Larisa was going to be assimilated anyway, at least they could enjoy it together. She would make sure of that at least. Another body crashed into Chris's back and he turned his head over his shoulder to capture the dryad's mouth with his own. She didn't resist either, rubbing her body against Chris's back and returning the kiss with the same passion.

"I'll make sure you enjoy it too, mortal. Promise you'll treat us with love at least?"

"That I can promise, without a doubt. I want a partner, not a ."

With that, Chris reached back and aligned the dryad's cock with his ass, already primed thanks to the second potion. The dryad could have pushed herself roughly into him, but she didn't. She entered him gently, seeking Chris's mouth again to share a deep kiss as they joined, which Chris gladly reciprocated.

The three of them stood still for a moment before Chris moved again. He gently took hold of Larisa's tail and moved it so that it passed between their legs, the length and suppleness of it allowing such handling without detriment to her. As the tip of Larissa's tail brushed against the dryad's back entrance, they both moaned in pleasure, a third moan joining the chorus. This was the anchor point for the invisible goddess. Larisa gently pushed her tail into the dryad's ass until she seemed to bottom out and looked into her eyes.

"I'll make you enjoy if you do." The two said in unison, nodding to each other. To the surprise of both girls, Chris loosened the restraints a little, allowing them to lean in to share a kiss.

"Don't make me wait." gasped the voice of the goddess.

With that, the three of them moved. They started slowly, but soon picked up the pace. Chris turned the chains and vines into simple necklaces, with the same mystical effect but without the physical restraining effect. The girls made the most of this freedom, intertwining with him and making the most of their bodies. The three of them kissed, caressed, spanked, scratched... Chris was bitten by both girls, and they took turns squeezing gently at his throat, just enough to constrict his air without doing too much damage. In short, they made sure to fuck him well. With each shared orgasm the two girls lost energy, but so did Chris. He was sacrificing his magic in this ritual, something that was soon noticed by his partners, being the goddess who expressed it.

"You are using your own magic as a sacrifice! What...why? Without it you will have lost all your power!"

"Because my partner will be perfect!"

With that last exclamation the four had a last orgasm, causing a blinding light to envelop the bodies of the three physical entities. Again the stone noise associated with the room changing shape was heard, and when it was all over, any trace of the strange divine womb and altar had disappeared. Chris was standing in an even smaller cavern, half occupied by the machine and the steel table, the other by the wooden table and the remained stone cauldron filled with potion, the rest having disappeared as if they had never been there. Chris gasped, his body covered in fluids dripping to the floor. He grabbed a towel from the steel table and dried himself as best he could, now unable to use his magic at all.

"Wow! I never thought this would be your plan!"

Chris looked down between his legs. Where his male pride had once been, there was now a diminutive female figure, her hips joined where his balls had once been. Strangely, those balls and cock now seemed to be coming out of the woman's crotch, basically looking like a cock attached to a tiny girl.

"We're not done yet."

Chris quickly walked over to the remaining cauldron and aimed the girl's cock at it. With practiced movements he began to masturbate the tiny woman, both of them moaning together. Before long, she was cuming hard into the cauldron, the potion taking on a slimy, slime-like appearance. Chris took the towel back and wiped himself off before going to the wooden table and picking up a bottle with a pink liquid inside. Removing the cork, he carefully approached the cauldron and squatted over it before swallowing the concoction from the bottle. Almost instantly, Chris's body began to change, becoming more and more feminine. By the time the change was over Chris had turned into a female version of himself. The creature attached to her hips broke free and fell into the cauldron with a soft *plop*.

The tiny being quickly sank into the slime, which began to move and bubble. Meanwhile, Chris began rubbing her new pussy rapidly, masturbating on her new body with the same practice as on the old one. When she orgasmed, she squirted into the cauldron without hesitation. The slime absorbed everything very quickly, becoming more transparent without losing its viscousity. During all this, Chris's breasts had been growing rapidly and now they looked like huge jugs. Her nipples seemed to constantly leak as if she was lactating. Kneeling in front of the cauldron, the girl began squeezing and squeezing her breasts, emptying them into the cauldron as well, the slime inside becoming more transparent but viscous accordingly. When it was all over and Chris walked away, the fire covered the whole cauldron for a moment and there was that noise of grinding stones again. When the fire disappeared, in the place of the cauldron was a completely naked woman, with a cock protruding from between her legs. She oddly enough resembled the tiny creature that had once been attached to Chris's hips.

"So you're the other one, right?" She asked.

"I am, actually." Chris responded in a feminine voice.

"Nice to meet you, I suppose. Though I imagine we'll have plenty of time for that when it's all over. Speaking of which, you do realize I'm going to need to get into you, right?"

"I'm aware of that. Although you'll have to use my ass, I can't lose my virginity to you." She raised a hand to the gigantic machine as if that was answer enough.

"Oh! So you'll use your hymen as a genetic template, how curious. Well, in that case…"

With surprising speed, the futa moved behind the other girl, pressing her body against her back. She tilted her hips in response, rubbing her ass against the futa's hardened member, who playfully nipped at her earlobe in response.

"I hope you've practiced before this. I'll be gentle, but even then…" The futa left the rest of her sentence hanging in the air.

The other woman nodded and moved, spreading her ass with her hands and nodding. Using her own hands, the futa held her lover around the waist and guided her cock to other's rear entrance. She stood there for a moment, waiting for the girl's assent before gently pressing forward to enter her, the other girl pushing back just as firmly, both of them moaning softly. Both girls gasped as the futa bottomed out, their heads turning to kiss each other passionately and hungry. They began to move slowly, the futa slipping in and out of the other girl's ass gently. In no time, the softness gave way to full-blown fucking, the futa girl's balls slamming against her lover's cunt with each thrust, the other girl pushing back just as vigorously each time she was penetrated, both howling like bitches in heat.

"Fuck Chris, I'm going to get into you soon!" The futa growled some time later.

"Yeah! Fill me up baby! I need it!"

Throwing her head back, the futa gasped in a silent scream as she sheathed her balls deep into Chris's ass and began to cum. With each shot she grew smaller, literally ejaculating her body into her lover, whose belly swelled more and more. When the futa reached her previous size, her small body flashed and disappeared without a trace. Gasping, Chris fell to her knees, her stomach heaving and gurgling as she slowly shrunk, the slime inside her spreading throughout her body. A strange bulge formed above his hairless cunt, rapidly increasing in size into the shape of a cock and a couple of balls, that cock rapidly rising to a full mast and oozing with precum.

On shaky legs, Chris got to her feet and walked over to the large machine, sitting in the device's chair and leaning back. She took her legs and placed them on the two side supports that would keep them apart and open, doing the same for her arms. With a hydraulic sound, several metal clamps secured her limbs. A robotic arm rose behind the chair and secured a helmet onto her head, Chris opening her mouth to allow the gag mask within it to fit properly as a hollow phallic appendage entered her throat. Another pair of arms moved to her tits, adjusting to her nipples thanks to the milking cups on their ends. One last arm moved between her legs, two dildos and a clit sucker ready to fuck her.

As the machine started, the rumble of its mechanisms drowned out any other sounds as Chris was brutally fucked. The entire machine lit up as if it were about to explode. Several robotic arms seemed to be creating a suit made of hollow skin, its interior filled with very strange muscle fibers. An electronic device was attached to the inside of the neck as the skin suit was completed, hair and all. Then the entire machine balled up in a flash and a bang, leaving only the suit and Chris behind. Except where Chris had once been was now the futa girl. She slowly walked towards the floating hollow skin while smiling. The instant she made contact, the muscle-filled skin moved on her own, fitting perfectly to the futa's body, her open back closing as she did. As the skin on her head tightened and the cut on her neck closed as well, instead of a strange hollow muscle-filled skin with another body inside it was a healthy, smiling Chris.

"Well, luckily my chip worked fine and we've kept his mind. What about his soul?"

A bulge then moved under the skin of her crotch, making her tremble. The bulge pressed from within her to form a cock and a couple of balls above her cunt, at which point the futa's voice responded from that appendage.

"Yes, I have her soul. By the way, you feel great in here, your inner pussy is amazing."

Chris moved her hand to fondly stroke her cock and balls at the same time something seemed to move them from within, two moans of pleasure ringing through the room.

"You feel amazing inside me too. The shared feeling is even better than Chris anticipated."

"I know! I can't wait for us to share it with him!"

"Calm down, Chris. We need to get his body back first for that. Even with the two of us working together the process will take at least a full week, maybe more."

"I know. I just… *sigh* I just wish he was here already so I could thank him properly. What he did for us…"

"I know, love. I want that too. Even if I never expected that his crazy plan to give his own cock sensitivity using his magic spark would work so well. Not to mention my own body..."

"Well, it worked and we're here now. As our energy increases we can give him a new body. I can't wait…"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)