More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

Are you...?

a single man

You are not married and none of the girls you know fancy the idea of going to a party with a bunch of strangers. You console yourself that at least Martin and Melanie will be on their own too. And who knows, you might just get a chance with Melanie. You call for a taxi to take you there - figuring that you will probably be having a few drinks.

When you get home from work, you spend some time thinking about what you should wear. The invite, when it came, specified 'smart-casual', but you don't want to wear the same thing that you wore to work - but then there aren't that many options for men. You opt in the end for a different pair of trousers, with a shirt but no tie.

The taxi driver turns out to be a not unattractive young woman. You gaze at her legs, wishing you could stroke her sexy bare thigh. You feel yourself growing stiffer by the minute. You are almost tempted to pay the cabbie off, so that you can get out, take her behind a hedge and fuck her senseless. Then say, sod the party and walk home.

But somehow you resist the temptation and soon you are arriving at Melissa Cole's impressive residence.

A tall but somewhat paunchy middle-aged man answers the door, dressed in a dinner suit and bow-tie.

"Good evening," he says, "you must be John. I'm Gordon, Come in, let me fix you a drink."

So this is Melissa's husband. So much for smart-casual - you feel a little bit under-dressed. Fortunately, you see Melissa approaching and she is not dressed nearly so formally. In fact like many professional women she seems glad to dress down outside the office and is wearing just a vest top over white shorts. You can't help noticing that for a forty-something, woman she has great legs - long and evenly tanned. She also has an impressive pair of breasts squeezed into that vest top.

Suddenly Melissa is there saying:

"John! So good of you to come." She walks up to you, drink in hand, and gives you a one handed hug. Then you start suddenly, as you are sure that the hand without the drink, gave your backside a squeeze.

She turns and leads the way into the living room.

"I decided on a buffet lunch in the end," she informs you, "so much less formal and it gives everyone a chance to mingle. Marcia and her hubby haven't arrived here yet. No surprises there. Mark has brought a very pretty young Indian girl called Anita with him. She's on his course, I believe."

You look across and in a corner you see the nervous young student talking to an absolutely stunning dark-skinned girl, in a belly-top and short skirt.

But then you see, in another corner of the room, the department's usually demure bespectacled secretary, Melanie, leaning against a wall drink in hand, wearing a vampish red dress, showing a lot of leg and cleavage.

You are just about to saunter over and start to chat her up, when, for the first time, you notice that Martin, the good-looking black guy from IT is standing over her, wearing a casual white shirt and tight trousers. He seems to be looking straight down Melanie's top, whilst the young secretary glances frequently at his bulging crotch.

You mingle and chat and eventually Marcia Woolley and her husband arrive. She hurries in, blonde hair somewhat awry, wearing a cream coloured blouse, a tight short dark skirt and heels. Her clothes give the impression that she bought them when she was a size smaller. She mumbles something about problems with the baby-sitter and introduces her husband Dan. Dan seems far more laid back and is dressed in an ill-fitting casual suit. Melissa informs you that he is a teacher.

As the drink flows and people lose their inhibitions, you get some stories about the things that have happened at previous office gatherings - like the time that Melanie danced topless at her first office party ("Oh God! I was only 18 and I'd never drunk so much before!").

Or the time that Martin had been caught in the photocopy room fucking one of the office girls (Marcia looks alarmed at this, but then seems to relax when she realises that it is not a story about her).

"Well, you've got up to a few things yourself, in your time, dear" comments Gordon to his wife.

"Oh God, yes," she replies, "I think the only thing we haven't had here is a full-blown orgy!"

"There's always tonight, dear," responds Gordon, with a smile.

"Enough talk," declares Melissa, "I think we should have a party game. And, since it is his first day, I nominate John to choose a game.

"Make it a rude one," comments Gordon.

"Don't you dare," says Melanie.

You've had a few drinks now and your inhibitions have drifted away. So you decide to choose the rudest game you can think of.

You choose...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)