More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wobe432 wobe432

what happens next?

a night on patrol part 2.....

A night on patrol .... Part 2

officer Joshua Fortier looked at his fuel gauge. he'd better get some gas before he got home.

he could hear muffled cries and pleas from his prisoner inside the glove box. He just smirked and turned his car into the self-serve lane and got out to pump the gas, leaving his car door open as he filled the tank. It was 11 o clock at night and no one was around. after filling the car he went to pay the clerk.

He walked back to his car and saw his radar gun was missing, “ shit .... !” he looked around and didn't see anyone but he did hear something around the corner. He ran towards the noise and rounded the corner and saw a man in his late teens running down the street. The man was carrying his radar gun. He ran back to his car and started it and pulled it onto the street, following the young man.

the guy ran into a dead-end alleyway and josh placed his car across the entrance so he would have no way out. he looked and saw that the man was hiding behind some trash cans. He had to get that gun back so he got out of the car, holding his hands up in a non-threatening manner, he walked slowly toward where he was hiding.

The kid was on the ground shaking, “ it was just a joke, officer “ “I was going to return it to the station. It was part of my initiation. “

josh was incredulous. “a prank? Stealing equipment from an officer is a serious offense, son “

“ but I will overlook it this time if you just hand over the radar gun “.

“I can't officer. Don't you see? I'll never get in the frat. They told me so. I had to do something daring.”

“ don't do anything foolish son, just hand it over. Now.” josh drew his gun to make his point clear.

The guy bolted and ran towards the wall. A bullet whistled by his head. he turned to see the officer walking menacingly towards him. He closed his eyes, raised the radar gun, and fired.

A couple of minutes went by and things were mysteriously quiet, he opened his eyes. The officer was gone. No wait, there was some movement on the ground. the tiny man ran over to a styrofoam cup and tried to hide inside.

the young man grabbed the cup from the ground and it turned him on seeing the tiny man crouch down and try to keep his balance from the motion of the cup.

He started to crush the cup in his fingers, amused at the little man calling for him to stop. then he turned the cup over and the tiny cop spilled out into his palm. discarding the cup, he wrapped his fingers around the officer and held him tightly, and lifted him up to his face.

“ you tried to kill me, officer. I believe that against the law “

Josh felt the eyes of his captor on him. He closed his eyes as he felt his hand prison lower to the ground. and he fell forward on the ground.

“what do you think I should do with you? I could step on you, but that would be messy. I could just leave you here, and let the rats take care of you “ the young man stood up and turned as if to walk away. josh knew he wouldn't last long in that alley. there were not only rats, but vagrants were also a threat, they would step on him, or they might do worse to him. he could imagine being a sex toy or put in a cage and then made to perform for their amusement. the young man would be his only chance to return to normal. so he ran after the young man and grabbed at his pant leg to get him to stop.

when the man stopped he shouted “please! I'll do anything. Don't leave me here, please! “

the giant sighed and put his hand on the ground, “climb into my hand, officer . Now “ using the same tone josh had used earlier. the hand twitched as josh climbed over the massive fingers and when he got to the palm, the hand shifted and the fingers closed around his torso, holding him tightly and raising him so he was in front of his captor's face.

“the first thing to remember, officer. Do not question me, I am your master now. Can you remember that ?”

“ yes, “Josh said.

“ Well, the first thing is to get rid of the evidence you were here “

he aimed the gun at the police car in the alleyway and fired. The car was now no bigger than a toy

His captor walked with confidence towards the car, which was still running. He raised his foot to crush it.

“ you can't!!!” there's still someone inside!”

“ what did I just tell you? Did u forget the rules I mentioned ? “ he increased his grip slightly.

“ no, but don't do this, please... I beg you ....”

“be quiet !!” the giant said .” Or I'll leave you here and you can fend for yourself. “

the giant raised his foot again and slowly lowered it onto the car. There was a groan of metal bending and glass breaking and fluid leaked out as the car became a misshapen mess on the ground.

Josh knew that the occupant of the glove box was no more. Perhaps it was better for him, a quick end, he was just a victim of circumstance not deserving the he received but it was merciful in its own way. Tears flowed as he pondered these thoughts.

the young man then scooped up the remains of the car and dropped them into a nearby trash can.

“Don't worry, officer. “ “you won't be alone for long “ “I promise “

putting josh in his pants pocket, he walked to his house in the burbs. he felt his cock twitch as the tiny man moved about . the little man found his cloth prison getting more cramped as the cock grew larger, he could feel the heat from the huge organ just outside the pocket. the young man smiled as he thought of what this new development could mean. this little guy could have multiple uses, and he was in charge and the little man could not refuse him in any way. and with the gun, he could have anyone he wanted, or he could get on those fratboys for what they put him through. it was late, and he needed to get some rest. he smiled as he thought of what tomorrow would bring......

what does the young man have planned for the tiny officer? will he keep him as a pet? will he sell him for money, or will he become his unwilling sex partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)