More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by somerandomasshole somerandomasshole

What does Melissa do?

a loophole

Well, Melissa could think of one thing to do. It wasn't a good plan by any stretch of the imagination, though. Coach O'Leary's exact words had been that nobody could wear anything except their gym uniform. So it followed that, if Melissa didn't wear anything, she wouldn't be breaking the rule.

God, she couldn't believe she was actually considering this. But she couldn't think of any other options. She would have to attend class nude. It would be humiliating yes, but not as humiliating as failing senior year. She hoped.

Working up her courage, Melissa first stripped down to her underwear. Oh God, was she really going to do this? Wincing, she first unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground, and then pulled her panties down and off. This was such a terrible idea! Finally, with great , she placed every stitch of her clothing in the locker and stood naked in the locker room.

At first Melissa covered herself with her hands, but she soon herself to drop them to her sides. This had been her choice, and if she acted humiliated, she would only end up more so. Thus, with confidence that she didn't actually feel, Melissa walked into the gym completely bare.

"Donovan! Where are your clothes!" Coach O'Leary's eyes were practically bugging out of her head in shock.

"You said that it was gym uniforms or nothing. I don't have my gym uniform, so I'm wearing nothing." Melissa replied with calm. She waited for her gym teacher's response with a mix of anticipation and dread.

How does Coach O'Leary respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)