More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

Which world is the being in?

a DC/Marvel Universe.

Entering there shared apartment Diana places down her bags seeing Donna watching some TV. Not seeing Cassie anywhere, Diana assumes she's either out with friends or a possible boyfriend. Bringing the bags to the kitchen Diana places everything in its place. Walking into the living room she sees Donna watching an anime she doesn't recognize.

"So Donna what are you watching?" Diana asks intrigued.

"It's a fighting show called Dragon Ball Z, Garf and Dick recommended it. I have to say it's quite enjoyable." Donna replies.

"Oh have you learned anything interesting?" Diana asks.

"Well, some of the martial arts are quite interesting as is the ability to fire energy blasts from there hands." Donna replies.

Sitting down with Donna, Diana watches a few episodes with Donna. Quickly catching onto the plot a boy from the future has warned the group of a pair of super-powerful androids. The Z fighters have arrived at the lab of Doctor Gero only to arrive too late. The Doctor is then quickly and brutally killed by Android 17.

"That was quite brutal." Donna remarks.

"Agreed." Diana states.

Continuing to watch the pair are focused on the sheer power of these androids though technically cyborgs. The two are amazed at how easily 18 trounces Vegeta even with his immense power and ability to become Super Saiyan. Fortunately, these are on Blu-ray because the TV seems to be experiencing a rather strange form of static, meaning they have to pause and go back and watch it again. Feeling a strange connection to 18 Dianna rewatches her fight with Vegeta and begins to adopt her quirks.

"Donna let's take a break there's something I need to do." Diana states.

"Of course I'll make us something to eat." Donna replies.

Stepping into the bathroom Diana washes her hair then starts to cut it into the exact style of Android 18 finishing up. she exits and sees that Donna has done something similar.

"I like what you've done with your hair sister." Donna compliments.

"Your's looks good as well. What's wrong something seems to be troubling you?" Donna asks.

"It's just you saw how powerful 17 and 18 were how long is it until some villain builds something the Justice League or the Avengers can't handle already Ultron is a whole team effort." Diana admits.

"So what are you suggesting Diana?" Donna asks.

"I'm suggesting we get ourselves some upgrades sister." Diana replies brushing a strand of hair out of her face just like 18.

* * *

"So you got that message from Harley too then?" Selena asks Poison Ivy.

"Yes this had better be worth it or Harley's going to find out what it's like to be on my bad side." Ivy replies.

Harley shows up a few minutes later getting on the nerves of the two sirens.

"Hey, guys you won't believe what I found though you'll have to guess." Harley says excitedly.

"Harley we're not in the mood for your game." Selena says disinterestedly.

"You're no fun kitty cat well I found a song and it's about us." Harley replies smiling.

"A song really." Ivy says rolling her eyes.

"It's probably one of those bad parody songs." Selena agrees knowing Harley.

"Hey give it a chance here I'll start playing it I'm sure it'll be great." Harley says trying to reassure her friends.

Unaware to Harley a cosmic entity is influencing the world's media as she presses play to begin the song Bat Romance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)