More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Burkboi Burkboi

What's next?

Zullie the priviteer

Zullie started her career as a privateer (the polite term for pirate) since the tender age of fifth teen after running away from an orphanage when she stood away on a pirate ship. The ship's captain found her hiding and allowed her to join the crew as an apprentice on the promise to disguise herself as a boy for fear of enemy pirates would do to her if captured. The Captain named Hawksheer found that the young girl had a talent for all things pirate, from sword, survival and sword fighting. For a decade Zullie had grown to be an accomplished leader to the point where she would inherit his pirate ship "the Tide Carver" after Hawksheer retired. Zullie has kept her true gender a secret from most being known as Zoro Zed to the public save for her crew. Zullie/Zoro is incredibly protective of her secret not wanting to be seen naked in front of others. Also, she is lacking any experience in sex or seducing others.

Zullie often wears a grey captain's coat over a yellow shirt, green pants tied with red sash hold a cutlass at her hip and leather boots. An tan olive-skinned brunette beauty at five foot ten, Zullie had a generous booty and C cup breasts that she hides under bandages. She wears her brunette hair under a tricorner hat.

At the age of twenty-five, Zullie or Zoro had amassed a crew of seventy people and impress bounties from both elves and humans.

What humiliating adventure await Zullie and Crew?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)