More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So who are you and what artifact do you have and how did you get it?

Zuko, Ring of Supreme Manliness, Saving an Old Man

(All characters are ages up to be at least eighteen)

It was a surprisingly quiet night in Ba Sing SE, as Zuko patrol the lower ring. He was in his Blue Spirit costume, as he jumped between rooftops. For the passed few weeks he been dressing up as the Blue Spirit and beating up gangs, thugs and the corrupt Dai Li. He was gaining a reputation as the Blue Spirit as the defeating of weak and helpless. He thought it was the less he could as he was sick and tired of the crime in the lower ring.

He was about to call it an early night as suddenly he heard a cry for help. Zuko rushed over the rooftops as he soon spotted a gang of five thugs surrounding an old man.

"Please I don't have anything." Said the old man, as he begged. The five young thug's all had grins on their faces.

"Sorry old man, you have to pay the tour like everyone else." Said the biggest of the thugs.

Zuko wasted no time as he quietly landed behind the thugs. He took out the first three with easy. The other two including the leader turned to face him.

"So the mighty Blue Spirit, I bet the Dai Li would pay a handsome sum for your head." Said the leader, grinning.

Behind the mask Zuko just rolled his eyes, as he heard this for many thugs before. Zuko didn't give them a chance to attack, as Zuko easily beat the last two into the ground.

"Thanks you." Said the old man, as he bowed. Zuko was about to leave but the old man grabbed his shoulder.

"I don't have much but I do have this." Said the old man, as he pulled out a simple looking gold ring with four gem stones in it.

"This ring brought me countless years of good luck. Please take it. As I lost everything in this war." Said the old man, lowering his head.

Zuko didn't want to take the ring. The old man should sell it. Plus, this war was to do his nation. He felt he didn't deserve the ring.

"Please, I don't have much time left." Said the old man, as he started coughing.

"I need to know this ring will be in the hands of someone noble." Said the old man, smiling.

Zuko sighed, he really didn't want to take the ring but the old man wouldn't let him go. So Zuko decided to take humor the man. He opened his hand as the man gave it to Zuko.

"Thank you. You made this old man happy." Said the old man, smiling. He then turned and started walking away.

Zuko took a closer look at the ring. It was gold, with a ruby, sapphire, emerald and topaz on the face. There was writing around the edges, The barer of this ring will be the supreme embodiment of manliness.

Zuko just shrugged as put the ring on. Suddenly he felt a surge of energy shooting thru his body. He looked at the ring with curiosity. After a few moments he decided to return to the apartment with his uncle. As he retook to the rooftops and head home.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)