More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chyoavs chyoavs

Will you play as Zoe or Emma?

Zoe

Zoe rolled out of bed a little bit before noon. She'd woken briefly at the sound of her new roommate Emma leaving the room earlier that morning for class or whatever, but she'd gone back to sleep immediately. Zoe was pretty sure she didn't have any classes earlier than 1 pm, and even if she had, she had no intention of getting up any earlier.

Standing in the empty room in nothing but a snug shirt and her panties, Zoe stretched languorously, then let her hands drift down over her large breasts, then her flat stomach, and finally her shaved pussy, over her panties. She enjoyed the sensation as she touched herself. Not only did she appreciate the physical sensation, she appreciated her body. She was gorgeous, and she knew it.

As she stood in the room, Zoe decided to take a shower. Peeling off her shirt and panties, she walked naked into the small, shared bathroom and stepped under a hot shower.

Zoe let the water run over her body as she spread a lather of soap across her curves, letting her hands linger on her breasts and then her pussy. She moved her fingers slowly and delicately over her clit as she became increasingly aroused, feeling herself approach an orgasm that would be a fantastic start to the day.

The hot water washed over her as she rubbed her clit faster and faster, her pussy now soaking wet.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)