More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So with that said, who are you, and what gender.

Zoe ( Female )

Zoe is your every day student, she attends Kingston's new community college. She is attending to learn more about medicine, so she can become a doctor. Right now she is at a lecture on mixing and matching components for headaches and heart burn.

"Hey Zoe...what 's next for you?" asks the guy next to her. "I have my extra class next which is a culinary class" reply's Zoe.

"Nice...I have an art class lined up next" the guy answers. "I didn't know you were into art Lorance" responds Zoe. "Oh yeah....not to good myself..but I'm getting better at painting" reply's Lorance. They finish the lecture and head their separate ways. Zoe has a crush on Lorance, but he has a girlfriend named Meg.

She heads to her culinary class, it goes alright, she burnt her bread, which deducted from her grade. Zoe did nail her desert though. As her class mates leave, her teacher calls upon her friend Kim, which is alittle shy around new people. They talk for a moment, before she leaves. Zoe then leaves herself. Kim was waiting for her outside the classroom. "Hey what did Mr. Wong want? " Zoe asks. " he just was telling me I should consider a baking career ,since my pastries are so good......but I would rather be a chef over a baker" says Kim.

Once they get closer to the buildings entrance, they see a crowd of students right outside. "Wonder what's going on" says Kim, running ahead.

Next be ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)