More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Zoe's Date

Felicity picks me up at eleven, like she promised. My heart skips a beat when I see her standing at my door, looking gorgeous in her summer dress. I still can't believe a girl like me was lucky enough to meet someone like her. We've been chatting online for a while, but this is the first time we've taken the plunge and agreed to spend the day together.

"So," I say, trying not to let my excitement show in my voice. "Where are we going first?"

She smiles. "We're going to go shopping. For a start." She beckons me out of the house. "And then we'll get lunch somewhere."

I nod eagerly. "Sounds good!" I say, walking with Felicity towards the car.

On the short drive to town, we talk about what we're both interested in. Felicity likes art, and has a particular fondness for impressionist paintings. I tell her that I like them too, before sheepishly telling her I don't know much about art. She laughs, and tells me that she thinks I have a natural talent for it.

We arrive at Monet's, a high-end department store in the ritzy part of town. I've only ever set foot in the place once. Lucikly, Felicity has been here a dozen times, so she knows it well. We wander around the shop, sampling perfumes and looking at gorgeous dresses. They're all way out of my price range, but it's nice to dream.

"Here," Felicity says, handing me a sexy red cocktail dress. "Try this on."

I glance at the price tag. "No way. That's way too expensive. I don't know how you can afford to shop here."

She shrugs. "It's easy when you know the secret. Anyway, try it on."

I grin and take the dress, walking into the changing room. I step out of my clothes, and slip the dress on. I look myself over in the mirror and smile. The dress clasps at the back, showing off my slim waist and curves that I wasn't even aware I had.

"I look like a celebrity," I say to myself in the mirror.

I grin again, and hear the door open. I turn to see Felicity staring at me. "You look amazing," she says. "Perfect."

"Thanks," I say, feeling a little shy all of a sudden. She just looked right into the changing room! What if I'd still been in my underwear? Of course I didn't hate the idea of taking my clothes off in front of Felicity, eventually, but it was still a little embarrassing to think about doing it right now.

I try not to let my shyness show as she closes the door again. I look at the mirror again, and smile. Pity I can't afford the dress, but at least I got to try it on.

"Hand it back to me over the door," says Felicity.

I pass her the dress, and look down around my feet for my clothes. They're not there.

I here giggling from the other side of the door.

"Felicity? Wait, did you just..."

"Hey, are these your clothes? They were just lying there."

I glance at myself in the mirror. I'm standing in the dressing room in just my underwear, and I have no idea what to do about it. My clothes are gone. Just gone. A second ago, they were there. Now they're gone.

"Uh, Felicity? Can I have my clothes back, please?"

"Come out and get them!" she says.

I have , do I? If I don't, they might be lost forever.

I open the door. Felicity smirks at me, holding up my clothes. She's only a few dozen feet away, but it might as well be a mile. I can't just walk out into the department store in my underwear! What if somebody comes along and sees me?

Felicity looks up, and smiles. "Well, come on!" she says. "I'd love to spend all day here, but we have other things to do."

To my horror, she turns and walks away, still carrying my clothes.

I have to go after her.

Reluctantly, I step out into the store, wearing nothing but my panties and bra. My heart is in my mouth as I glance around, hoping like hell there's nobody there to see me. I spot a few other shoppers, but luckily they're not looking my way.

Felicity's still walking away. As quickly as I can, I scurry after her. "Felicity! Hold on!" I say.

She stops and turns around. Then, she bursts into laughter. "What?" she asks.

"My clothes!" I say. "You have to give them back to me!"

"Why?"

"So I can get dressed!" I say. "What are you doing? You have to give them back to me!"

"But, Zoe, you look so cute running around in just your underwear."

"I really don't!"

"Yes, you do."

"It's not my style!"

She sighs, shaking her head. Then, she grins at me. "Fine,"

she says, looking me up and down. "I'll let you have something to wear. On one condition."

"What?"

"You have to give me a kiss."

I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.

Of course I'd thought about kissing Felicity, but not exactly like this! Not in my underwear! Well, maybe in my underwear, but not in my underwear in the middle of a department store!

I don't know why, but my mind goes to some weird fantasy for a moment. What if she wants me to be... naked? This is so embarrassing.

"Come on!" she says. "Kiss me! Or I'll tell the whole store you don't have any clothes on!"

She moves closer to me. I feel my heartbeat in my chest. Her smile is so wide.

I close my eyes, and lean forward. Our lips meet.

It's just a peck at first, but then... I feel something else. Electricity. As I feel her lips move against mine, I can't help but to put my arms around her. We're both a little surprised by this. But it feels so right...

We stay like that for a few seconds. I could kiss her like this for hours. There's just something so comforting about her. Her smell, her warmth, her smile. Everything about her just fills up the hole in my heart.

I open my eyes, and pull away. We're both a little red. "There," I say.

"Now can I have something to wear?"

Felicity is looking smug, like the cat that got the cream. There's something I don't like about her expression. It looks almost... cruel.

"Zoe," she says. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"Jump up and down on one leg."

I stare at her. This isn't funny anymore.

"Just do it!" she says.

Fine. I jump up and down on one leg, then the other. "What's going on - wait. Why am I doing this?"

Felicity looks very pleased.

"There's something you don't know about me, Zoe," she says. "You see, my great-great-grandmother was a witch, and she passed down some of her gifts through the family. So when I kiss a girl, that girl is mine forever."

"That's... great," I say. "So can I have my clothes back now?"

She shakes her head. "No. Now you're going to listen to me very carefully."

I nod, waiting.

"You have to do everything I tell you to do," says Felicity. "You're my little pet. You won't get in trouble for following my instructions, or have your life messed up or anything like that. But now that you've kissed me, you do have to follow them. Does that make sense?"

I nod. I can feel my face get hot again. I don't like where this is going, but I know I really like it when she's near me so...

"Good. Now, you have to obey all my commands. Can you do that?"

"If I don't want to, will you make me?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

Felicity laughs.

"And do you know the first thing I'm going to make you do?" she says. "I'm going to make you walk through this department store in your underwear."

"WHAT!?" I shriek.

Felicity grins, pleased with herself.

"This is just to get you used to acting the way I want you to. After that, you're going to be doing it all the time. Now, come on."

Felicity pulls on my hand once more, and drags me through the store. She stops at one of the dresses.

"Do you like this one?" she asks.

I can't think. I'm still trying to process what just happened. And to deal with the fact that I'm out here in my underwear, being dragged around. I don't know what the right thing to do is. I should resist, obviously. But... she's Felicity. She's nice. I like hanging out with her. I'm in a bit of a tough spot.

"I don't know," I admit. "It's nice."

Felicity frowns.

"What's wrong with it?" she asks. "You don't like the color? Or the style? Do you have something against red? I thought you liked red. You have matching underwear, remember?"

I blush. Felicity looks down at my underwear, and lets out a small laugh.

"Aw, poor thing," she says. "Do you not like being out in public in your red underwear?"

I shake my head.

"Then you're going to have to sell them. Because if you don't, I'm going to make you walk around the entire store in them."

I nod quickly.

I walk up to the checkout girl at the counter, who's looking at me in fascination. I can't walk around the entire store in just my red underwear! It's too embarrassing to think about! Like Felicity said, there's only one choice. I have to sell them.

"Hi," I say, trying to act normal. "How much will you give me for my bra?"

The girl looks me up and down, and then lets out a small laugh.

"Wow, you're brave," she says. "Give you ten bucks for it."

Felicity laughs.

"No," I say. "Make me an offer."

The girl shrugs.

"Eighteen," she says.

Felicity lets out a little scream of excitement.

"Yes!" she says. "Eighteen! Eighteen dollars! We'll take eighteen!"

I nod, and quickly hand over the bra to the cashier. She gives me a strange look, but hands me the money. I hand it to Felicity, who pockets it.

"Okay," I say. "Now, how much for my panties?"

"Five," says the cashier.

"Sold!" says Felicity. "Come on, let's go."

That was way too easy, I think as we walk out the department store.

Felicity thought she was being so smart, threatening to make me walk around the store in my red underwear. But I outwitted her. All I had to do was sell my underwear, and then... then...

Then walk out of the store completely naked.

That was the smart thing to do.

Right?

Felicity watches my expression slowly change as I stand in the busy street, watching cars roll by and pedestrians stroll past, realising very slowly that I'm standing there completely naked.

"What the hell!?" I scream. "FELICITY!!"

Felicity bursts out laughing as I frantically try to cover myself with my arms, my face blushing hotter than the surface of the sun.

"Naked! Naked! Naked!" she shouts. "I'll have you know, I'm laughing my cute little butt off!"

I bite my lip, and cross my arms over my breasts in an attempt to hide my nudity. Felicity cackles with laughter, and I glare at her.

"You're a bad person," I say.

"I know," she says. "Hey, everyone, look! It's a naked lady!

I blush even more.

"Seriously, you've gotten yourself into quite a pickle," says Felicity, shaking her head. "What are you going to do?"

"I... I don't know. You think they... I can get away with it?"

Felicity bursts out laughing again.

"You won't be arrested, if that's what you mean," she says. "Not if I don't want you to be. That's how the magic works. I could make you walk up and down the street naked all day long, and it wouldn't have any long-term impact on your life. Except the total and complete humiliation, of course."

"Of course."

Felicity smirks, before smiling.

"Well, I guess you better get to it, then," she says. "You don't want to be late to your first job."

"My first job?

"I got you a job as a waitress at the only all-lesbian restaurant in town. That's where we're going for lunch!"

I shake my head in disbelief.

"No way," I say. "This is some kind of joke."

"Dead-serious," says Felicity. "Now, are you ready? We're going to be the talk of the town by the end of the day."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not in the slightest. Now, let's go!"

We stroll down the street, Felicity grinning from ear to ear. She's having the time of her life, savoring every last drop of my embarrassment. I blush a deep shade of crimson as passers-by look me over from head to toe, ogling every last inch of my unclad body.

"Thank you," I mutter. "Really."

"De nada," says Felicity, flashing me a smile. "C'mon, let's go eat."

We walk into the restaurant, which is somewhat different from what I was expecting.

"What are all of those?" I say, gesturing at the line of women sitting at the bar.

"Those," says Felicity, "are the lesbians. See how they're all looking at you? Every last one of them? See how you're naked in front of all those beautiful lesbians?"

I nod, taking a deep breath.

"Yes. Yes, I'm aware," I say.

"Ah, good," says Felicity.

"Now, let's get you into your uniform."

"I have a uniform?"

"Well, kind of."

I look at myself in the mirror and bite my lip. The costume is by far the most embarrassing thing I've ever worn. The miniskirt is so short it's nearly non-existent, and the blouse is... well, it doesn't even qualify as a blouse. It's so low-cut it's obscene. I'm not wearing anything that would be considered underwear, either.

"Felicity," I say, turning towards her. "I really don't think I..."

"Oh, stop being such a prude," says Felicity. "You're a waitress. You serve food and drinks to horny ladies. What's the worst that can happen?"

I take a deep breath, looking Felicity in the eye.

"Felicity, I really think..."

"C'mon, don't be a fraidy cat," says Felicity. "I'll be right here with you the whole time."

She takes me by the hand and leads me out into the crowded restaurant.

"Hello, ladies," says Felicity, grinning, as she leads me around the room. I tug at the hem of my miniskirt, trying to get it down low enough that it doesn't reveal my bare ass. My nipples pop out of the neck of my blouse, and I squeal, not able to cover all of myself at once. This is somehow even more embarrassing than being naked.

"Hi, there," says Felicity, grinning as she pulls me to a table.

"This is your new waitress, Zoe."

There are about seven or eight women sitting at the table, all of them looking at me with lust in their eyes. One of them is a tall, willowy blonde with her hair in a ponytail. "Hi," she says. "Nice outfit."

"Thanks," I say, breathlessly.

"Have you come to serve our drinks?" she asks. The others at the table burst into laughter.

"Oh, no," says Felicity.

"Zoe here is just tonight's entertainment. She lost a bet, so now she has to do absolutely anything anyone tells her to do, no matter how embarrassing."

"Ah, yes," says the blonde. "I remember. I was there when you made Hayley walk around the block in her underwear. That was awesome."

I'm instantly blushing, but manage to keep a smile on my face.

"You made Hayley do some pretty embarrassing stuff," says a brunette. "Remember when you made her go to work in nothing but a dog collar and leash?"

"How the hell did you make her do that?" asks a redhead. "I was there when it happened, and I didn't see you do anything."

"Well, she lost her bet," says Felicity. "She had to go commando for a week. That's why she was so pissed when she lost."

The women all burst into laughter.

"Come on, bitches," says a black woman with her hair in an afro. "Let's show this here Zoe how we do things. Get her out of that outfit."

The women all start calling out suggestions for what I should do, and Felicity takes a seat beside me.

I blush as I listen to some of the suggestions. They're completely obscene. The redhead suggests that I go down on all of them. The black woman suggests that I go down on one and have the others spank me in rhythm.

"Not yet," says Felicity. "Maybe later. Do you have a suggestion, Tabitha?"

"Sure," says the blonde. "Zoe, why don't you twerk on the table? Then we can all watch you fail at it, and then laugh at you."

This suggestion causes an immediate reaction.

"Oh, no," I say. "I don't twerk."

"You don't twerk?" asks the black woman. "What kind of person doesn't twerk?"

"I... I don't," I say. "I guess there's a first time for everything."

The women at the table burst into laughter, and I feel myself go red again.

"You're going to twerk," says the black woman. "Get up on the table."

"No, really," I say, shaking my head.

"Zoe, twerk," says Felicity. "It'll be fun."

I sigh, standing and climbing atop the table. The women are all watching me expectantly.

"Well, I guess I should..."

I close my eyes, and start to shake my behind from side to side.

"Alright, let's see some coordination here," says the redhead.

I open my eyes as I start to move my behind in little circles, like I'm working on an invisible groove. The women start to clap rhythmically, and I blush as I feel myself start to move with the beat. My miniskirt is flying up, showing everyone that I'm not wearing anything underneath.

"Alright, alright, turn around and take it off," says the black woman.

I turn around and pull off my miniskirt, leaving me in a miniscule blouse and nothing else. The women continue to clap, and I blush as I realize that they're watching my butt as much as my face.

"Alright, let's hear it for her twerking," says the blonde.

"Yeah, show these bitches what you're made of," says another.

I continue to blush as I wiggle my naked ass to the music. I'm dancing with no pants on in a crowded restaurant, making myself look completely ridiculous in front of all these beautiful, dignified women. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life, and it's not even one o'clock yet.

"Alright, stop," says the black woman. "Time for something else."

I step off the table and turn around, facing the women.

"That looked pretty embarrassing for poor Zoe," said Tabitha. "Almost as embarrassing as that time Hayley lost her panties in front of the whole chess club."

"Or that time her pants fell off in front of the whole baseball team," says the redhead.

"Or that time she was found naked in the college dorms," says Felicity.

"How can you all think about that and not feel bad for her?" says a brunette. "She's in her thirties, for crying out loud."

Felicity shrugs.

"She had a lot of embarrassing memories from college," she said, "and it was pretty fun making her relive them. Remember when she lost that bet, and had to go around campus for a week in nothing but a letterman jacket?"

"And remember," says Tabitha, "when all her clothes spontaneously combusted, leaving her totally naked in the middle of campus?"

"That was my favorite," says Felicity. "I think it deserves a round of applause."

The other three laugh, as I blush and turn away. Is this what my life is going to be like from now on? Constantly losing my clothes, as embarrassed as poor Hayley?

"Gosh, it's fun playing with that girl," says Felicity. "Remember when I made her go to her high-school reunion with nothing on but a pair of denim short-shorts and a pair of spike-heels? I don't know how she made it through that."

"I love the look on her face when she realized she was standing in the middle of the dance floor butt-naked," says another.

"I loved the way she kept apologizing for being there naked. 'Oh my God, I'm so sorry, are you okay?'"

The women all laugh as I turn around, my face bright red. I feel so humiliated and embarrassed that I could hit something. Or someone.

"Alright, girls," says the black woman, "time for some questions. Who wants to go first?"

"I will," pipes up Tabitha, leering at me. "So, Zoe, you must have some embarrassing memories of your own. What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?"

I stare at her, breathing slowly and trying not to let my anger get the best of me.

"You have to answer the question, Zoe," Felicity says, her voice sugar-sweet. "Come on. Tell us your most embarrassing memory."

I open my mouth to say something, then stop. What could be more embarrassing than Hayley's stories? They're all from my high school and college years; everything from forgetting to bring my panties to a dance, to getting drunk and missing a step and falling flat on my face in front of everyone.

That's it. That's the answer I'll choose.

I take a slow, deep breath to try and calm myself, then open my mouth to speak.

"Well," I begin, "I.. uh..."

"It's okay, Zoe," beams Felicity, "just tell us the worst thing."

I stare at her, annoyed that she's trying to make it harder for me.

"Fine," I say.

And I tell them the story of my ex-girlfriend Rhiannon.

"She was a barmaid at my favorite bar," I explain. "And well, one night I went there, and we sort of ended up spending the night together."

"Were you in love?"

"She was. I wasn't. It didn't end that well. I kind of laughed her off, actually. But she got her ."

"How?" asks Felicity.

I explain, in great detail, the whole humiliating story of how Rhiannon got her . "So there I was," I finished. "Tied up in the back of a pick-up truck. Being driven around the streets of town. Everyone staring. And I was wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties."

The women all erupt into laughter.

"That's terrible!" says Felicity, wiping away a tear of mirth.

"I can't believe you told us that," says the black woman.

"It got worse," I say. "Once enough people were watching, Rhiannon took the opportunity to whip out a camera and take pictures. She had a whole album of them. She made me go up to people in the bar and ask if they wanted to see them."

Felicity's laughing too hard to speak.

"I think I need to sit down," she says.

The redhead sits next to her, and puts an hand on her thigh. I can't help but watch.

"So what happened then?" asks Felicity, still smiling.

I stare at my hands, trying to think of what story I can tell. I settle on the most embarrassing part of all.

"The pick-up truck dropped me off on the other side of town," I said. "I had to run all the way home wearing just those pink panties. I was so embarrassed. But, you know, really it was just my own fault. I should have treated Rhiannon better in the first place."

Felicity was nodding.

"One question," she said, as I stood in a crowded room with my skirt off and my bottom bare, in front of a crowd of hysterically laughing women, wanting nothing more than to sink into the earth and disappear. "Do you still have Rhiannon's phone number?"

"Um... why?"

"She sounds like a fun girl. And I bet she still has an axe to grind. I'm going to call her up and have her come over here."

"What? No, no, no..."

"A fun thing I like to do to girls is make them share their most embarrassing memories, then act out those memories all over again. I did that to Hayley a bunch. Once in college her skirt got stuck on her underwear, so everyone saw her panties. Once she went to the beach and left her towel in her car, then lost her bikini in the surf, so everyone saw her naked. And her car keys were with her towel, so she had to walk all the way home with no clothes on. Not a lot of people can say their deepest, darkest secrets were exposed in such a public way."

"I..."

"But now you can say that, Zoe! You can say a whole restaurant full of people saw your deepest, darkest secrets! This is going to be so much fun!"

-

As I'm loaded into the back of the pick-up truck, tied up, wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties, Rhiannon's camera flashing to document my very, very public shame, I wish I'd never ever heard of Internet dating. I can't believe this is happening. The most embarrassing moment of my life, up until today, and I have to repeat it all over again. Every last second of it. In my pink panties, with my breasts bouncing free, paraded all across the town. And then the long run home, to a bed I'm pretty sure I'll be sharing with Rhiannon, Felicity and some of the girls from the restaurant.

Well, maybe it's not all bad.

I catch Felicity's eye, and she winks at me. Despite the complete, utter, overwhelming humiliation, I can't help but show her a little smile. She may have dedicated her life to embarrassing me as much as possible, making sure I never know a moment of dignity again.

But, I have to admit, she's pretty cute.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)