More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Zo (Horizon Forbidden West)

"As verdant limbs wither, roots rot in snow… Still the seed rises, as certain as stone."

―Zo

Zo is an Utaru gravesinger and major character featured in Horizon Forbidden West.

Appearance -

Zo is a young woman, appearing to be no older than her early thirties, with dark skin and black hair held in a bun. Her face, upper back and right arm are decorated with white paint in patterns typical of Utaru.

Zo wears a sleeveless knee-length tunic typical of Utaru garments, although the color is an off-white rather than the usual verdant green. While in the wilds and in settlements, she wears a tall woven headdress with leaves trailing behind from the front.

Personality -

Zo is a woman whose soft-spoken nature masks her conviction and fighting spirit. She believes in actively fighting for the greater good rather than passively accept fate, an attitude which has led to conflict with the Chorus.

Zo holds many of her Utaru traditions dear, including vegetarianism, botany, music, reverence of the Land-Gods, and remaining connected to the earth and cycle of life. While her discovery of the terraforming system and GAIA initially caused her great turmoil, she was ultimately able to remedy her newfound discoveries with her culture and ideology.

Owing to traumatic experiences from the Red Raids, Zo is adverse to the smell of burning flesh.

Abilities -

While her Utaru affiliation has led people to underestimate her (such as Erend and Kotallo), Zo's agility and archery prowess make her a formidable opponent. Her fighting agility is roughly on par with Erend's, with sparring between the two ending in stalemate. Like many in her tribe, she has a strong affinity for music and gardening.

Through her exposure with GAIA, Zo quickly learned how to read ancient glyphs, and currently has a rudimentary understanding of Old Ones culture, history and technology.

Where is Zo when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)