More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

Where does Zinyael go?

Zinyael walks to the road and tries to stop a machine

Zinyael reasons that the machines with the glowing lights carry humans on their stone roads. She has seen Clark Bennett ride in these machines many times and one passed by on the road already. Surely there will be more of them that could stop to help her.

“Goodbye, friends,” Zinyael says to the cows. She smiles, although she is cold in a way she has never been before. Her breath steams from her mouth, her pale flesh prickles, and her nipples are so hard that it is painful. The lightest wind sends the chill deep into her body’s crevices and she wraps her arms tightly around herself in an effort to stay warm. She staggers through the twilit field and approaches the fence that borders the property.

Climbing over the strange wire fence proves extremely difficult. Her toes pinch painfully on the wires and her breasts cover and squeeze through the holes in the fence as the weight of her body presses against it. The fence flexes beneath her weight and she manages to topple over the top, rolling down an embankment and into a ditch alongside the road. She whimpers in surprise at the scrapes on her arms and legs. Blood even wells in the worst of these on her left knee.

“How do humans exist in this condition? It is terrible!” She gasps, flexing her leg to be certain it still works.

She manages to stand up and brush off the bits of grass and other debris clinging to her naked body. She climbs out of the ditch and stands on the pea-sized gravel along the edge of the black stone road. There are yellow and white lines painted on the stone. She does not know what they mean. She walks out into the center of the road, trembling and holding her arms across her breasts. The wind whips gusts between her thighs and over the delicate, hairless folds of her pussy.

She turns and paces in the road, because moving around seems to keep her warmer than standing still. She looks at the light glowing in the distant farmhouse and wonders if she has made a mistake by going this direction. Surely someone is in that house.

She is about to walk towards the farmhouse when she hears a whirring sound approaching from the distance. It is definitely the sound of one of the human vehicles. She strains to determine from which direction it is approaching, but it seems to be coming from both directions at the same time. Zinyael turns in the center of the road in confusion.

Lights appear to her left coming towards her. A moment later, lights appear to her right, also approaching her. She continues to whirl in confusion.

Both vehicles move very quickly towards her. She can hear strange music blaring from one of them as it suddenly screeches to a halt only a few feet away. The windows roll down and she sees two young, scruffy-looking men. The strange thumping beat of the music stirs inside her body. The men look at her with wide eyes and one of them says, “Hey, baby, you lost? You need a ride somewhere?”

“Yeah,” says the other man in the car. “Yeah, come on, baby. We’ll give you a good ride. Wherever you need to go.”

The other vehicle stops much more gradually by pulling over to the side of the road. It lets out a loud honking sound and Zinyael can see a handsome older woman driving the vehicle and a much younger woman in the vehicle beside her. The older woman opens the door to her vehicle and stands up.

“Are you alright? Do you need help?” The woman calls out loudly.

“We’ll help you,” interjects the young passenger in the car right beside her. The man’s gaze roams over Zinyael’s naked body. He licks his lips. “Come on, baby, we’ll take you everywhere you need to go. Help you run errands if you want. You can sit wherever you like, baby. On my lap.”

“On my face,” says the driver and he wiggles his tongue at her.

The older woman takes a step closer, concern on her face. Zinyael is very happy that both groups clearly want to help her. She is not certain which to trust. The older woman seems kind, but these two younger men are very close to Clark’s age. Maybe they know Clark!

"Do you know Clark Bennett?" Zinyael softly asks.

The two men exchange a glance and smile at each other.

"Yeah, we know Clark," says the man closer to her. "He lives not far from here. Come on, baby, we'll give you a ride."

Which vehicle does Zinyael choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)